ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Roan Mountain, TN
strawberry 10ml 24mg - i'd say pass
coca cola 10ml 18mg - can't go wrong
kent 10ml 24mg - damned good light cig flavor
hilton 10ml 24mg - little heavier than kent still good though
tobacco 10m 24mg - i'd probably choose it over the hilton, but not over kent
RY4 50ml 24mg - weak for RY4, but sweet (combines well with other flavors)
caramel 35ml 36mg - sweet and kinda sour but not too bad

I'm curious about those 36mg flavors, anyone else try any?

LoBo

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Marshfield, WI
I ordered strawberry 18mg, mint 24mg, dk-tab 24mg, and blackberry 24mg. I have to say I like them all. I started vaping 11 mg juice so when I tried the 24 mg juice I just about coughed my head off lol. I have to say dk tab and the mint are my favs. I was never a menthol smoker but the mint is growing on me fast. great juices all around.

mischiefgrrl

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Los Angeles
I've only tried three so far. Mocha and Vanilla are great. They're both not too strong or sweet but strong enough that you know what you're vaping. Caramel is way too strong tasting for me on it's own. This morning I mixed it with some coffee liquid I had leftover from another vendor that was also not very good on it's own. Together, they make a great blend and I have a new favorite.

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
I've ordered lots of the 10ml samples from RMV (all in the 18mg strength):

Tobacco Flavors: RY4, Kent, Flue Cured, Virginia, RY1, Camel, Hilton
"Baking" Flavors: Vanilla, Caramel
Fruit Flavors: Juicy Peach, Strawberry, Raspberry, Cherry
Coffee Drink Flavors: Coffee, Mocha
Minty Flavors: Menthol, Mint, Spearmint

My favorite for all day vaping: Vanilla. In fact, I loved it so much I ordered the 50ml bottle of it.

My favorite tobacco flavor, by far, is the Flue Cured, but the RY4 and RY1 both come in a close second. I didn't "love" the others, but they are not bad, just not my taste. I'm mixing them with vanilla so I can use them.

My favorite fruit flavor is the juicy peach, but I actually use all of them. My least favorite is the cherry. Unlike a previous poster, I really like the strawberry and sometimes add it to the tobacco flavors I don't like as much.

I was never a menthol smoker, but I ordered the various minty ones for my mom to try. But I've also tried them, and my favorite is the spearmint -- reminds me of spearmint gum. My mom liked the mint better than the menthol.

At the 18mg strength, I found that all of the flavors produce good throat hit and decent vapor.

Everyone's tastebuds are different, but at only six bucks for a 10ml sample, you really can't go wrong with any of them. You can do like I do and mix some of your favorite flavor into the ones you like less.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
I like the regular tobacco the best so far. I also like the flue cured. The menthol is good too if you really like a very strong menthol flavor.
Try this Guy Rob, check at night BIG SALES, 24 mg, 50 ml bottles for $9.00, plus free shipping when over a $20.00 order. Tell him Smokie sent you for a free bottle for first time customer.
http://www.goodprophets.com/

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
That is quite rude, to promote a different supplier on the RMV site.
I was answering the post below,and that was rude of you not reading the post, before you quote me, should I have been really rude,and ignored that post, maybe you would have. I am just tying to help a person out. Dear LORD forgive me for quoting http://www.goodprophets.com/ in the RMV site.

kgonepostl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What juices do you guys like the most from this place?
Any input would be great.

Last edited:

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
I was answering the post below,and that was rude of you not reading the post, before you quote me, should I have been really rude,and ignored that post, maybe you would have. I am just tying to help a person out. Dear LORD forgive me for quoting Home Page in the RMV site.

kgonepostl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What juices do you guys like the most from this place?
Any input would be great.

op clearly asked from "this place," referring to rocky mountain vapor, not your friend's store. while i'm sure your intentions were well, you still didn't think that one through in terms of what the person was asking.

VR59

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Arizona
I've ordered lots of the 10ml samples from RMV (all in the 18mg strength):

Tobacco Flavors: RY4, Kent, Flue Cured, Virginia, RY1, Camel, Hilton
"Baking" Flavors: Vanilla, Caramel
Fruit Flavors: Juicy Peach, Strawberry, Raspberry, Cherry
Coffee Drink Flavors: Coffee, Mocha
Minty Flavors: Menthol, Mint, Spearmint

My favorite for all day vaping: Vanilla. In fact, I loved it so much I ordered the 50ml bottle of it.

My favorite tobacco flavor, by far, is the Flue Cured, but the RY4 and RY1 both come in a close second. I didn't "love" the others, but they are not bad, just not my taste. I'm mixing them with vanilla so I can use them.

This is my first attempt at using a quote so forgive me in advance if I somehow mess it up! But I am happy to hear someone else has mixed some flavors to "use up" some less than favorites. I have three flavors from RMV, all in 18mg. Problem is I have been using a prodigy and want to stick with 11mg or less. The flavors I have are flue cured, RY4, and Cappuccina (probably my least favorite of the 3). I would love to try mixing these 50/50 with either a 4 or 0mg so the final product is near what I like. I was just curios what flavors someone might have tried, or would suggest not to try? I'm thinking something a little sweeter might be nice, like vanilla or bannanna maybe? Perhaps even menthol or mint? Figured if I could buy one 30ml bottle might save me just throwing them out, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread