The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

what's the best peppermint/mint?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by skywalk, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. skywalk

skywalk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia
    I have been vaping tasty vapor since Jan 2010, but my most recent batch of peppermint from them came with absolutely no mint flavor at all. Very upsetting.

thus I switched to dekang menthol and mint 11mg and 18mg in various quantities, and this seems to work pretty well, but i'm looking at other sources of peppermint, esp when my current supply runs out.

would love feedback on what you guys have used that you really liked, especially from people who've tried dekang's mint and menthol as a comparison

thanks!

2. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Mint & Menthol is a very simple DIY for me and for anyone really, I would have to tell ya to buy some menthol Drops and some mint flavoring and Diy it without adding your Nic till you get it right where you want it and the PG/VG viscosity you want with it, mix em all up and experiment a little bit if this is your vape, once you have it down just add your Nic.

3. UntamedRose

UntamedRose PV Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 23, 2010
    Homeish now
    Moving this isnt a review..its a request.

Personally I really like tin box mint from tasty vapor and DIY peppermints are very simple but good as well.

4. Michelle M

Michelle M Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Northern California
    It's tough to beat Vapor4Life's "Wow Peppermint." NHaler's Nuport is also legendary.

5. ardelleg

ardelleg Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    Alaska
    I really like V4L WOW peppermint juice. Peppermint was my first favorite, then espresso, then peppermint espresso, now back to the peppermint ... no matter how many different flavors I try I keep coming back to peppermint...
    Haven't tried DIY peppermint, yet.... any favorite peppermint flavoring provider?

6. MsOceanCity

MsOceanCity Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2009
    New Jersey
    +1 on this!!!

7. dspin

dspin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA
    You want knocked over w/a strong mint - look no further than Vaperites - Aye yi yi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.