What's the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

illandreth

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Canada
It's been a while since I placed an order or even vaped for that matter and I notice something different on the V4L webpage. What is the differnce between Premium carts and Wowvapor carts?

Also, the reason I haven't vaped in quite a while is that myself and the other person I ordered for found them VERY harsh on our throats to the point we were coughing worse than analogs have ever caused. I know V4L was having a slight manufacturing problem at that time as well and there were complaints about the carts being a bit dryer than normal (was over a year ago), could this have caused the harshness problem? We were still getting a lot of vapor from them and the taste itself (when I didn't inhale the vape) was great. Another possibility, was the harshness caused by ordering too high a nicotine content? We ordered mostly 24 and also received a few in 36 instead as the 24 was out of stock in some flavors.

The other person I order for as well as myself would like to try again so as to get off analogs, but hoping to get some answers here first so as not to run into the same problem as before.

P.S. Neither the other person I order for or myself have any intrest in refilling so the above questions relate ONLY to cartos, not to bottles of liquid.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
wow carts can burn warmer than cool carts and theres a slight difference in PG/VG mix. After a few months with experimenting with the two Ive concluded that I enjoy the premium cool carts over the wowcarts. I havent seen too much of a difference between vapor production. I get plenty :)

Ditto. I've had to cut the bottom out of a condom and slip it over the cart to keep the heat from my lips. Some of them can get really hot. I put Wow juice in cool carts and it works just fine.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
36mg gives me a headache - but I have a little for when I can only vape at short intervals. I'm thinking of cutting down from 24mg to 18mg now, but I don't plan to ween off nicotine any time soon. That's the great thing about vaping (as long as the FDA keeps their hands off it) I can go at my own pace (I've learned to never predict the future). Presently I'm very happy being a vaper. Probably ectstatic is more like it :))

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Ditto. I've had to cut the bottom out of a condom and slip it over the cart to keep the heat from my lips. Some of them can get really hot. I put Wow juice in cool carts and it works just fine.

I get rid of the end caps and put drip tips (plastic) on the end. I don't drip; I just like drip tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread