Whats up Dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastage

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
Houston, TX
Yo! Just wanted to say Hi, it's been a while since I trolled these forums. Good to see it still going strong around here and I'm gettin back into e-cigs again. I guess I'll have to make some new battery mods again since I sold my goodies a while back. I just picked up a 901 kit with USB passthrough from ecigmall.com. Can't wait for it to get here. :)

gashin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2008
Southern California USA
www.ecigmall.com
Welcome back and thanks for the order! I forgot that you were Bastage... stick around this time - things are getting interesting.
Yo! Just wanted to say Hi, it's been a while since I trolled these forums. Good to see it still going strong around here and I'm gettin back into e-cigs again. I guess I'll have to make some new battery mods again since I sold my goodies a while back. I just picked up a 901 kit with USB passthrough from ecigmall.com. Can't wait for it to get here. :)

Bastage

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
Houston, TX
Whoa nice to see some old faces returning! Did you stop vaping for a short while?

I sure did. I go through cycles where I get interested in certain things, then move on or go back to my ways...Looking back I think I should have stuck with this one. So, I'm back and I'll try to stay with it this time. Not sure what all the modding community is up to these days but I have an idea or two that may help some of you.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
The original bastage
lobo300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread