My dog ate my passthru

Status
Not open for further replies.

lulubell360

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Gulf Shores, AL
I left my 901 passthrough plugged into the usb port on my laptop on the coffee table & I guess it fell down & was dangling & she just couldn't resist. She chewed it up good, wires exposed in 3 places. It's my fault though for leaving it there of course. Has anyone else had their pet chomp on some of their precious e-cig supplies?

Sorry I spelled passthrough wrong. It wouldn't let me edit heading.

Last edited:

mianker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2010
USA
I have a Bloodhound that will consume almost ANYTHING, eyeglasses, pens, paper money, clothing, books, again just about anything as long as it either has someone's scent on it (perferrably mine or my hubby's but guests have found shoes & books MUST be put away) or smell edible and her interpertation of edible is questionable a tube of horse worming paste has been considered edible in the past.

So of course we try to be really careful with our vaping supplies. There was however the time I came back into the house to find her chewing on a bottle of Tiramisu e-juice she had stolen off the kitchen counter. Now we are even more careful where and how we store or leave our e-cig stuff.

lulubell360

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Gulf Shores, AL
Please, you really don't expect us to believe that do you? Fess up, you dropped it didn't you? Trying to blame it on the dog... for shame. ;)

Yes! You caught me. That is all part of my master plan. Let me let everyone in on how goofy I am.:unsure: You think maybe they'd send me a replacement per the idiot clause? (ha, ha)

lulubell360

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Gulf Shores, AL
My GF is a vet tech, she said it should pass through...and she wasn't going for word play.

Oh no no ya'll. She didn't literally eat it she just chewed it up really good. Really, really good. @ least I don't think she swallowed any:confused: I hope not she seems fine. I hope she's fine. I'm sorry to worry anyone. I will be more careful from now on for sure.
p.s. I will keep all horse worming paste up as well. Hope he's fine by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread