Greetings and salutations!
MDlYnWQ.gif

Bluenatic

Sep 8, 2019
STL
Welcome.
Im a squonkaholic myself ;)
What kind of mods do you have?
Not as many as I'd like lol. A few Desire Cut, a couple Creas, a Rage, Squeeze 2, Pulse dual, Feedlink, Topside single, Luna , Dotsquonk, and a MCM Underground squonk for now. I'm looking to get more into mechs for now with the upcoming regs so I'll prob pick up another squonk or 2 but want to make sure to get my hands on a couple nice tubes as well

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Not as many as I'd like lol. A few Desire Cut, a couple Creas, a Rage, Squeeze 2, Pulse dual, Feedlink, Topside single, Luna , Dotsquonk, and a MCM Underground squonk for now. I'm looking to get more into mechs for now with the upcoming regs so I'll prob pick up another squonk or 2 but want to make sure to get my hands on a couple nice tubes as well
Nice collection.
Im a big fan of the topsides, have every model. Well several singles lol.
Like 20+ squonks. Yes i have a problem lmao.
Ill recommend the shinyitis support group here. If you are looking for something the folks there can find it. And give you feedback on what you are interested in.
Mainly because shinyitis is a real affliction and several folks there may have what you are looking at.
Just be warned we may help you find new rabbit holes to fall in also;)
Anyway, welcome.

Shinyitis Support Group

Bluenatic

Sep 8, 2019
STL
Nice collection.
Im a big fan of the topsides, have every model. Well several singles lol.
Like 20+ squonks. Yes i have a problem lmao.
Ill recommend the shinyitis support group here. If you are looking for something the folks there can find it. And give you feedback on what you are interested in.
Mainly because shinyitis is a real affliction and several folks there may have what you are looking at.
Just be warned we may help you find new rabbit holes to fall in also;)
Anyway, welcome.

Shinyitis Support Group
Thanks again for the welcome and I'm sure I'll see you in the shiny thread. Peer pressure and I get along well:mail:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Thanks again for the welcome and I'm sure I'll see you in the shiny thread. Peer pressure and I get along well:mail:

They got me Hooked on Shiny stuff in there, I'm lovin' it and a Shiny regular myself:p
    Get ya Shine On:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread