What's up everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supradude

Jun 9, 2014
Pa
I think it goes without saying I am new here haha. Like many people I with started with the cigsalikes and never really stuck with them. And about 2 weeks ago I purchased a vapor zone pulse and feel in love with vaping. I stopped smoking cigarettes within a day of using the pulse.

Unfortunately the two atomizers that came with it have quit working already. I don't know if the coils went bad the wicks burned up.But I did call customer service and they have sent me out 5 new ones which are on the way now. Hopefully they work longer then a week. I wanted to buy some goodies for the pulse but since lurking this forum I have seen there are some better rigs to be built.

Sooner or later I would like to invest in a different vaporizer. After I recoup from the vapor zone bill.

I also enjoy working on cars I have a 1984 toyota supra that I have been rebuilding the last couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Welcome to ECF!! :toast:

Not sure what threads your rig is using, may be a eGo thread, which would mean the battery would work with a large variety of toppers, (cartos, tanks, clearos, RDA...etc). Looking at the prices, you can likely do better with some of the vendors popular around here.

Browse around for ideas and ask questions, lots of good people willing to help....:vapor:

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I think it goes without saying I am new here haha. Like many people I with started with the cigsalikes and never really stuck with them. And about 2 weeks ago I purchased a vapor zone pulse and feel in love with vaping. I stopped smoking cigarettes within a day of using the pulse.

Unfortunately the two atomizers that came with it have quit working already. I don't know if the coils went bad the wicks burned up.But I did call customer service and they have sent me out 5 new ones which are on the way now. Hopefully they work longer then a week. I wanted to buy some goodies for the pulse but since lurking this forum I have seen there are some better rigs to be built.

Sooner or later I would like to invest in a different vaporizer. After I recoup from the vapor zone bill.

I also enjoy working on cars I have a 1984 toyota supra that I have been rebuilding the last couple of years.

I can't say anything good or bad about the Pulse, since I've never used it, but I'm glad you're not smoking!

Yes, there are a TON of options now when it comes to vape gear, it's just a matter of working it into your budget.

Happy vaping!

Supradude

Jun 9, 2014
Pa
Hi Supradude,

Welcome to ECF and congrats on making the switch!!
Good luck with your new atomizers.

:)

Unfortunately the new atomizers did not work not too well. It produced vapor for the first 10 minutes then quit working again. So I called vapor zone back and they are emailing me postage to mail the units back to them. Kinda disappointed because I have spend some good money with them already. Around $130 and I now know I could have gotten another rig for the price. already had a few analogs too kinda sad :-(

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
Unfortunately the new atomizers did not work not too well. It produced vapor for the first 10 minutes then quit working again. So I called vapor zone back and they are emailing me postage to mail the units back to them. Kinda disappointed because I have spend some good money with them already. Around $130 and I now know I could have gotten another rig for the price. already had a few analogs too kinda sad :-(

That sucks, but it will get better.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Welcome to ECF!! :toast:

Not sure what threads your rig is using, may be a eGo thread, which would mean the battery would work with a large variety of toppers, (cartos, tanks, clearos, RDA...etc). Looking at the prices, you can likely do better with some of the vendors popular around here.

Browse around for ideas and ask questions, lots of good people willing to help....:vapor:

510 threading

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Welcome in BTW....I would run as fast and far away from this vendor as soon as I could.....just based on pricing...OMG they are expensive! They have a Telescopic Z max from the looks of it for 239.00 IIRC, I can buy the same real thing for 70.00 or less, yes it is a kit but still way too pricey!

This one of those vendors that design their own products, contract the manufacturer to make them, usually the same that build Vision, SMOK and other mainstream products then slap a price tag on and claim they are the leaders in innovation.

Nice designs and features but in the end the guts in the equipment are no different than the lower priced products of the well known suppliers.

Don't get me wrong, I am not condemning your choice of equipment, everyone has to start somewhere, it is just that you can do so much better for a lower price......and get the same thing!

Best of luck!

Supradude

Jun 9, 2014
Pa
Welcome in BTW....I would run as fast and far away from this vendor as soon as I could.....just based on pricing...OMG they are expensive! They have a Telescopic Z max from the looks of it for 239.00 IIRC, I can buy the same real thing for 70.00 or less, yes it is a kit but still way too pricey!

This one of those vendors that design their own products, contract the manufacturer to make them, usually the same that build Vision, SMOK and other mainstream products then slap a price tag on and claim they are the leaders in innovation.

Nice designs and features but in the end the guts in the equipment are no different than the lower priced products of the well known suppliers.

Don't get me wrong, I am not condemning your choice of equipment, everyone has to start somewhere, it is just that you can do so much better for a lower price......and get the same thing!

Best of luck!

Yea they are pretty expensive. My mind set was if I paid a higher price I would get a better product so far I was wrong haha. I will send them back and see what happens with the replacement they send me. If there are any issues I am going to use the money back guarantee they have and shop for something else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread