What's your age & what are you vaping right now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miteret

Verified Member
Mar 2, 2016
S.L.C., UTAH
Body - 80, mind.........where was I? DIY virginia, burley and shade in rotation. Also scotch, neat, in a glass. Smoked for 63 years, vaped for 3. I would be dead now if not for ECF and vaping. No great loss except for the people I mix for if the idiots succeed. Guess I'll have to train all my vaping converts to DIY.

darnkarma

Jul 3, 2013
Owl Hollow, NY
68 here and I have my current main 3 set up for rotation. Earl Grey Tea, Jasmine Tea and a mint mix I'm still working on. All DIY. Started mixing my own because I don't like sweet.

I like to keep mine on the lower end of sweet also. I made a plain Earl Grey Tea and it turned out surprisingly sweet. I think it was TFA. What do you use for yours?

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I like to keep mine on the lower end of sweet also. I made a plain Earl Grey Tea and it turned out surprisingly sweet. I think it was TFA. What do you use for yours?

I use Nature's Flavors. It's very much like the tea. They provide flavors for many purposes, but their 'coffee and tea' flavors (as in for flavoring coffee and tea, not the flavors of) are suitable for vaping. Like everyone else they no longer say vaping flavors, but do make an emphasis on diacetyl free and easily mixes with PG in some of their lines.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Any number of vendors will sell you unflavored, but it's absurd to pay vendor prices for it.

When I first wanted to try it, I went to my local B&M who would custom-mix any of their juices (PG/VG ratio and nic level). I asked them for a bottle of unflavored at my usual ratio and strength. The made it, no problem there, but they charged me the same as any other liquid on their menu. I paid it that time. But the next time, I complained to the owner: "Look, I don't mind paying your regular prices for liquids made to your own proprietary recipes, but it's absurd for me to pay this much for unflavored. We both know that I can buy the three ingredients and mix this stuff myself for next to nothing." He sold me that bottle for half the usual price, but that was still somewhere between 5 and 10 times the cost of making it myself.
:sneaky:

Agree. Unflavored is the base for adding flavors "when" you want it. I mix up several hundred milliliters every few months. If I want flavor I can pour off a small bottle and add it. The rest of the time unflavored is my ADV.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Agree. Unflavored is the base for adding flavors "when" you want it. I mix up several hundred milliliters every few months. If I want flavor I can pour off a small bottle and add it. The rest of the time unflavored is my ADV.
Where do you get your unflavored from?

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I just want to try it. If I like it, I'm hoping it will help me with DIY'ing.
I love unflavored. But for me I can also hate it - depends on the nic which I'm very picky about. As long as the nic hasn't got much of a taste, unflavored is my favorite vape. I use nic from Nicotine River usually or Nude Nicotine.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'm trying to find 18mg 80pg/20vg.
Might be easier to get 24mg pg and cut it with vg yourself, that's an uncommon ratio. You would need less than 3ml of vg for 10ml of juice. You could probably source the vg at a local shop. You could also just offer a mixer a few to make you some to try. Could try asking a vendor if they do custom bases as well. These guys are very good about answering when you contact them on site.
18mg E-Liquid Nicotine

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
61.. my in-secret under the blanket night time vape is a thing that looks just like a Juul but has a little decoration and is completely disposable after "they say" 200 puffs, approximately.

I think it's 6% nic (according to my memory). It's "pink lemonade" and actually tastes really good to me. There's no fire button, it's completely simple - no long hard hits, no dry hits. It's wonderful. I have 4 or 5 more of them in other flavors and I plan to get more if my luck holds out. Vapor production is more than I expected.

In my mod, at the "smoke breaks" I'm still vaping watermelon kiwi and have to do the sucking without the fire button to pull more juice into the wick every two puffs.

I should be saving the little pods for/in case of any bans here but I look forward to using them to try to relax at night. I just hope the 6% salt nic isn't driving up my nic level.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Reactions: Rob B.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread