• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

whats your all day MG? 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg or 24mg??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zang

Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
BC Canada
24 since I switched just 6 days ago. Used to smoke 2 packs Rothmans/day, sometimes near 3 depending on how late I was up, and today was the first day I stopped unconsciously reaching for an analog or a lighter.
Really starting to enjoy this now! And so eager to learn more, voraciously reading the forum and following links is great :)

Lilkurty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Canada
24 since I switched just 6 days ago. Used to smoke 2 packs Rothmans/day, sometimes near 3 depending on how late I was up, and today was the first day I stopped unconsciously reaching for an analog or a lighter.
Really starting to enjoy this now! And so eager to learn more, voraciously reading the forum and following links is great :)

Believe me it is quite exciting to discover new flavours, equipment and techniques...I don't even think about smoking anymore!

Zang

Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
BC Canada
Believe me it is quite exciting to discover new flavours, equipment and techniques...I don't even think about smoking anymore!

Hehe. That's for sure. Heading that way very quickly. Didn't think I would ever want anything but tobacco flavours, but just dipped into my little samples of pomegranate and of grape juice and see it is going to be a whole new world of tastes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread