What's your all day vape?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I usually have 3, sometimes 4 things at a time I vape on. I always have a tank of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. Most of my other things are bakery and DIY.
I know you are looking for something good to vape so I will give you some ideas. If I were buying juice and had not ventured into making my own I would buy: (I vaped and liked all of these)
Graham Father by Public Bru
Butterscotch Reserve By Glas (has some tobacco flavoring)
Grumpy Old B A S T ___ by Micro Brew
Riding Shotgun by Prohibition
Amy and Harambe by Silverback
check out iDripJuice.com some of these are at this vendor

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
Clove is my ADV, which I arrived at after a couple of years of trying perhaps 150 or more flavors. There were others I liked, but clove cigarettes were the special treat purchase for concerts and nightclubs, so now I have it every day, heavily diluted with unflavored because it's strong. When I have to be around others, plain unflavored.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
There's only two commercial e-juices that I can vape I've tried 200 plus and I like two sadly even one of those is falling out of favor apparently with myself. So my ADV is the one blueberry. The other one was a small company called e liquid depots lemonade flavor called Summer. And that's it. I do have a passable mock-up version of the one blueberry so if I can't get my hands on that I think I'll be okay

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I wish you were my neighbor, because it took all I had to mix up unflavored.
I'm sure you're joking at least to some extent but if you're not good with numbers like I am not I use a calculator and it makes it so dumbed down that anyone could do it. Now finding a mix that you actually enjoy can be a challenge depending on whether you're a person who generally likes everything or hates everything I happen to be the kind that hates everything but only with vape juice. Food wise there's only one food that like I do not like and will not eat and it's hominy. That being said I will eat how many grits no problem

Users who are viewing this thread