What's your current ADV

Status
Not open for further replies.

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
My ADV for a long time has been Halo Prime15, but they ...... me off a lot with my last order and I think things will change for me very soon.
I typically vape Prime at work because Halo's traditional line is high on PG and doesn't make clouds, so I can stealth vape. In addition to that, I have something sweeter, or more dessertier in my other tank for early mornings and after dinner.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
It used to be Jedi Slayer from DSV Creations, it's a peanut butter banana deal. But it just tastes like ashes in my mouth lately. I think I over did it lol. BC Blast by them is my other one. I've got a bottle of Muffin Man by One Hit Wonder on the way, I sampled it awhile back and it might be the best juice I've ever had. So that's entering the rotation soon. I'm also really enjoying Very Berry by Vista Vapors as well.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I have 4 top shelf 'gourrmet' juices from Space Jam, Suicide Bunny, G2 and 13th Floor elevapors.

My go to ADV's are still Hangsen 80PG/20VG RY4 and RY6.

Ry4 in my EVOD for 'similar to a cigarette and a bit of nicotine' and RY6 in my Nautilus mini which is like smoking a mild pipe tobacco, very enjoyable and affordable too.

If I want a lung hit and some sweetness I go to the overpriced stuff in a sub tank but it really never lives up to the hype or justifies the prices.

To be quite honest for flavour, texture and taste and a pipe / cigarette tobacco style vape I prefer the Hangsen in a Nautilus Mini or EVOD and if I had to pick at the moment I'd choose them over the pricey desert liquids, it's not that they aren't GOOD and I do love the subtank over all my other tanks but the juices are simply overpriced for what they are.

They market and describe them like a fine wine, but it's PG, VG, nic and some food colourings, come on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread