Status
Not open for further replies.

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
What's your all day vape? If you don't have one flavor that you vape all day what's your rotation? Is there a reason behind your rotation?

My current adv is Lemon Fairy 100% VG from Ahlusion, it's delicious. Usually I will vape some DIY strawberry danish in the morning while I'm drinking coffee.

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
For the first year of vaping I stuck with the tobacco flavors, then for the next two years I worked my way through just about every other flavor I could find. Now I use as non sweet tobacco I can find for my morning vape, and a sweet tobacco for the rest of the day, but even those flavors will change occasionally. For the morning I use Dekangs USA Mix and for the rest of the day, Dekang 555.

RBBR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Fort Worth,TX, USA
In the morning, it's almost always Grandmas Cinnamon Danish from Nicoticket. Right before lunch break I switch over to my favorite fruit of the week. In the evenings I may stick with fruit ( but probably not what I've been doing all day) or i'll wind up with a cake or cookie flavor( been loving the Vapor Chef Fluffy Cake).:vapor:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I mix my own juices.

I rotate between a Juicy fruit gum flavor.....a Hubba Bubba Strawberry gum flavor.....a Ripe banana flavor and a Juicy Peach flavor.

These are all day vapes. I usually pick a new one every day. I made a nice Plum today and may put it in the mix....

The firat 6 months of vaping, I only vaped a nice light tobacco fl;avor called 7 leaves from Freedomsmokesusa.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
My rotation...

For the past month or more...

1- My own DIY Rhubarb and Custard
2- My own Menthol DIY
3- Rebgold's Rum Milkshake (DIY)
4- Pluid or yaeliq's refresher / absinthe
5- Vapetrik something
6. GEJ Ice Cold Menthol
7. my own diy version of Gambit - it's a nice concoction of Apple Pie, Sour Rhubarb, Cream Custard Brûlée and a dry and floral turkish blend.
and lastly / my halo/GEJ lab menthols - I'll never give those up...

KentC sent me some Ylang Ylang and Lotus flower he DIY'ed and I'd love to add those to the rotation if I could make it

Last edited:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I have 1 everyday vape just over 2 months now Mom and Pop's tobacco haze
I cant even imagine morning coffee without it any more
But I need variety
Currently sampling ahlusion juice has been great
Everything I've tried is exactly as described

I will probably keep 1 tea in rotation at all times Although I will probably rotate the teas
because I cant pick 1 And I don't think I want more then one each day long term

I still have a lot of there flavs steeping and so many I have not tried
But I know I will pull out a couple more that will be with me long term

savagemann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
California East Bay
I recently did a coffee extraction and made up some really yummy morning juice. Coffee, vanilla swirl and white chocolate. It's divine.

Around lunch time I switch up to a fruity or candy flavor.

In the evenings I usually switch to some kind of dessert flavor.

Right before bed, I'll savor a couple drippers full of bobas with my favorite beer of the day.

Isn't life grand? :)

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured (Red Oak) 100% VG 24mg....
BUT.....I just got some Cuban Coffee (50/50 PG/VG 24mg) from Hurricane Vapor....
This just MIGHT become my new ADV!! I'm letting it steep for a week or so; some have said this will improve flavor...
For me......it's great right now, but I'll be patient.....;)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

genghishahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
I've got two that I've settled on as ADVs:
1.) Caramel Apple - The Vapor Chef
2.) Custard's Last Stand - Nicoticket

I'm trying to settle on 4 or 5 flavors that I can call ADVs so I have things to rotate between. The Vapor Chef's Unicorn Poop is a strong contender right now. Waiting on a few things from TPR, the Alice in Vapeland samplers, and more Nicoticket to see if I can't settle on a couple more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread