• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's your Everyday Carry (EDC) vape kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVapingKitty

Dec 23, 2015
I am unsure if you guys know this fu*king forum is monitored. Every single picture and word you say can be even seen by non member. Why not you directly tell them you just bought, you just ordered from overseas let them tighten their security? Use your Fu*king head before you start typing and posting your fancy sh*t. You do not know what you have done just by showing off. SHUT This down before is too late!!!

If you're so unhappy being here and seeing all this "fancy sh*t" we're posting, then by all means leave. Or go read other threads in this forum; there are so many more others not just this particular one right here.

We don't call it showing off here. We call it sharing! In this forum we are happy for fellow members when they have a set up that they are proud of!
72f7381a95bc666a71b8cd938a4e70e0.jpg

You sure are cranky and foul-mouthed for a 114 year old

Wow love your setup Steven! The vape band is awesome too :) What tank are you using?

Reactions: Stephen1520

Stephen1520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2015
Texas
Ahh didn't recognise the Subtank mini maybe because of the different drip tip you're using. Haha.

I'm all for the RX200 too! Excited to get my hands on it in the coming week :)
Yea I don't like metal drip tips. Clanked my teeth one too many times going down the road. I love the RX200 so far. Patiently waiting on my carbon fiber wrap from JWraps!

Stephen1520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2015
Texas
still experimenting and only have a tfv4 mini as reference, cant say that i'm wowed, but neither was it underwhelming. i guess i'll need more time to come to a conclusion if it is really as good as what the others say
Sometimes it's hard to decide with some of the YouTube reviewers
Oh wow a second one! I'm reckoning you got the teal/white one this time. Or is it another jet black? Haha.
I stuck with jet black. The carbon fiber wraps are black and gray!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread