What's your favorite atty??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
For the ones who have been vaping for years and accumulated a number of tanks and atties, what is the one you love the most?

I've gotta go with the subtank plus. I've been using that thing since the week it came out and its just a great tank. Never leaked once, holds 6mls, super easy to build on, dropped it a million times and it only broke glass twice, amazing flavor even when it's empty, no dry hits, no matter what new swag i buy it has always been my main. Its just reliable and absolutely consistent. What about you?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Ego mega ones, V1. I adore those tanks. Also got a couple Kabukis I can't sneeze at. Not to mention the Siren V2 (it gets the nod as my first PURE success atty, LOL) although I also like the vape, the Ares is pretty nice, and the doggy style also became delightful (once I figured out how top build it). Those are all my all time faves at the moment.

Anna

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    That crazy period with the clearos with wicks hanging out scared me away. I stuck with cartos until 2yrs after the Nautilus came out and then got one of them.
    I now run one of them alongside an Exceed tank and the newer Zenith.
    More fuss than carto tanks but I enjoy the vape better.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2013
    Detroit MI
    The Mini Subtank is always a favorite here.
    I know! Everybody raves about that tank, i don't get it at all... one came with my subox and i mean i do use it from time to time but its always been mediocre for me at best... flavor sucks and vapor production is meh. Takes too long to wick too. And it uses the same coil housing the subtank+ uses, i don't get why there's such a difference for me

Reactions: stols001

Vicman

ECF Veteran
    Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    I use many newer tanks such as the Baby Beast, Procore Aries tank, and the Prince tank to name a few. I love the flavor from these tanks and have them on many devices that I use in my home. The drawback to me is they go through liquid like crazy and too cloudy for driving.

However, when I need a tank that will last a good while without refilling and will be reliable for long trips or a night out with friends, I go with a trusty Subtank Plus. That has been my workhorse tank for years. It is just so darn reliable that it would probably go down as my favorite atty. I just love how dependable it has always been.

Last edited:

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2013
    Detroit MI
    ^this

I also love that it doesnt matter how I wick it, its still a good vape. If I stuff tons of cotton down the well, wicks good. If I cut them too short, still wicks good, doesnt leak at all. Amazing. I get better flavor from my trident rda and my kylin, but I cant lay them down, throw them in my pocket, or just vape on them all day with no worries. Subtank ftw. Like you said, its a workhorse

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Not sure i have a favorite. The tfv12 cloud king or the limitless plus rdta both get regular use and i cant tell which of these is best. The tfv12 has drop in coils and that is good for convenience. I build and wick the coils for the limitless plus. When i get it dialed in right, it stands up to the tfv12 in cloud production and flavor. Then, there are my 2 bravo rta's. These are just freakin nice. The only tank ive ever bought that i DIDNT like was the nautilus 2. Its a real gurgler. I was transitioning from MTL to DL at the time and it really didnt fit the bill, my bad for not really doin my research first. Its hard to say what my favorite it but easier to say what i didnt like.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I’m a big fan of the uwell crown and have used it for years. The original kanger protank holds a special place because it allowed me to put away the carto’s For good. My first RTA the asmodus Zesthia is wonderful, great flavor and easy to build. But I’m gonna say my favorite is the Digiflavor Themis mesh version. It’s easy to wick although I have to reduce the tails quite a bit, it holds 5ml, quarter turn topfill, and tremendous flavor, oh and zero leaks of course. I also enjoy this satisfying POP I get when I hit it after it’s had time to cool. I can’t explain it but it’s quite a concussion and I enjoy it. It doesn’t spit hot juice in my mouth as usual with a popping coil it’s just this concussive blast that for some reason I enjoy. If I don’t hit it and just hit the fire button it shoots out a smoke ring. I understand that it seems a strange thing to enjoy but don’t knock it to you try it.

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    After 10 years of vaping and the accumulation of a drawerful of RDAs, RTAs, RDTAs, squonkers and tanks, my hands-down favorite setup is the Triton V2 tank with the Vaporesso EUC ceramic coil. This setup made the transition from MTL to DL with me and I’ve been using it almost exclusively for several months now. The flavor is great and the airflow is perfect for me - better than either the Tarot or the Estoc. Add in the durability and affordability of the coils and it’s a tough combination to beat. The only drawback is that the coils are getting harder to find, especially stateside, but as long as Fasttech keeps carrying them, I’ll keep stockpiling. This has an added benefit since we all know that the best way to find a new favorite tank is to amass a huge pile of coils for your current favorite [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread