Whats your favorite HONEY and Caramel juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrayda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
the icy northlands
Vaperite's Honey Horn Virginia tobacco is exceptional. It's got a really distinct flavor and scent, a bit like a nice wildflower honey with a solid flue-cured tobacco underpinning. Probably my favorite honey tobacco.

Vaperite's VR4 is probably the best caramel-type tobacco flavor I've tried. It's sweet, rich and delicious. The added hint of vanilla and general awesome also make it one of my favorites.

Alien Visions' Boba's Bounty is a singular brew. Many people swear it tastes like honey mixed with tobacco. I get all kinds of different tastes from it depending on the day, my mood, the moon phase, etc. One day moment it's honey, one moment it's peanut butter, the next it's indescribable, but it's always delicious. It's an enigma and one of the finest juices in this world.

Try 'em all.

Last edited:

StormyMonday

Feb 27, 2011
D.C.
rrayda, thank you for the advice. Sorry for taking so long to get back...super busy, work/moving and then didn't mark the reply email with a red flag and im too ADD to remember anything without a red flag. I will check out Vaperite and really should break down and order some bobas bounty since their website says they are opening up ordering for it starting today, i guess after a break in production.

I was just about to order 2 honey flavors from pink spot but saw so many video reviews where people have said it doesn't taste enough like honey or isn't sweet enough, and the shipping is a lot more than other vendors, so I think Ill skip them for now.

Thanks so much!!!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Are you looking for a good caramel or caramel tobacco? If you are looking for just a caramel juice then Kick Azz Caramel is the best in my opinion. I get it from Evergreen Vapor and shipping is free. They only carry 10 ml bottles for now but they gave me a special deal on 3 bottles so you could email them and ask if they will do the same for you. Their customer service is excellent also. They are new so they want to please.

E-Liquid - EverGreen Vapor Electronic Cigarettes

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Honey Flue, and Honey Flue Nut from Backwoods Brew. Both are excellent without being overbearing on the honey, and both have great TH. Like at least one other person said in this thread, I have yet to find a caramel flavor that actually tastes like caramel. Caramel Kicker from AlienVision is the closest i've found to tasting like its supposed to.

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
Honey Flue, and Honey Flue Nut from Backwoods Brew. Both are excellent without being overbearing on the honey, and both have great TH. Like at least one other person said in this thread, I have yet to find a caramel flavor that actually tastes like caramel. Caramel Kicker from AlienVision is the closest i've found to tasting like its supposed to.

I really don't care for the Honey Flue from BWB, or from Liquid Express. It's quality juice, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't taste like honey to me so much as, like, honeysuckle or something. Definitely doesn't taste like, say, the stuff you get in the bear-shaped bottle at the grocery store.

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas

I agree on the Honey Flue wholeheartedly! (Haven't got around to trying the HFN yet). To the next poster who says it tastes like Honeysuckle, I'm quite bewildered. That statement truly embodies the mantra of "Taste is subjective.", because when I vape Honey Flue Cured from BWB, I taste straight up honey with a tobacco kick! I'm not talking a cheap honey flavor from some grocery store, either! I'm talking about a rich organic honey flavor. The honey flavor and taste is so soothing and pure that Honey Flue from BWB is my all day vape! I keep trying new flavors out, but I always end up right back at HFC from BWB. I'd highly suggest you check it out, OP. :)

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
I'm another fan of BWB's Honey Flue and Honey Flue Nut. To me, it tastes like I dipped my finger into a jar of really high quality dark honey, like the kind with the honeycomb in it! My other favorite is AVE's Flue Cured, it also has a nice, but different honey flavor.

My favorite caramels so far are BWB Dulce de Leche, and Want2Vape's RY4. The latter is much darker, kind of like a slightly burnt caramel taste, though I don't want anyone to think it tastes burnt - just a "toasty" kind of caramel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread