What's your favorite honeydew flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Literus

Jun 5, 2014
Beyond paradise
I've tried a few most seem really light almost like a watered down honey dew or when you get close to the rind I'm looking for something that's rich in flavor if you have any suggestions please let me know and I will try them on a search for The perfect honeydew melon flavoring any input is seriously appreciated and if found useful will be rewarded with a like lol.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The tfa cantaloupe is good,as for honeydew have you tried the tfa honeydew?You dont need to worry about it being lite,i like my flavors strong,i made a sample of that at 5% and it was so strong it nearly gagged me haha.I haven't ate honeydew in probably 10 years,so i dont remember the taste exactly to say if it's a perfect match,but it is good(at a low % haha),like i said though the cantaloupe is also very good,although the % for me needs to be higher on that one.

Mike Literus

Jun 5, 2014
Beyond paradise
I'm looking for a strong sweet honeydew flavor cause I'm gonna try and make a Melona bar ejuice creamy honeydew one of my favorite ice creams I just don't know what creams to get either I doubt it will be spot on cause I'm not a pro but it's worth experimenting also I was gonna try a bunch of different creams anyway I'm leaning more toward fa creams but not to sure yet

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I haven't tried any fa creams yet,but if it's an ice cream taste you may want to try tfa vanilla bean ice cream or vanilla bean gelato.I haven't tried the vb ice cream,but the gelato is supposed to be the same flavor without the so called bad stuff,and i dont personally really get an ice cream type flavor,although i haven't really given it any steep time either,but it is a very good flavor that may get you close on the cream part.Actually that sounds good,mixing it with the honeydew,i may have to try that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread