Status
Not open for further replies.

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
I heard about five pawns earlier today, walked into my reg. vapor spot here locally and boom...

It's described as: Intense complexity of Irish cream, cinnamon spice, and caramel with subtle absinthe undertones.. I would say they are downplaying the 'subtle absinthe undertones'. If you are a big fan of Absinthe or black licorice then this would be your gig.

Again, if you like black licorice then youd really appreciate this juice.
Absinthe, Sambuca, black licorice? In the words of Clarence 'Frogman' Henry, "I'll take the gig!" And I read this 10 minutes after the store closes. My wallet thanks you for that. :D

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
Absinthe, Sambuca, black licorice? In the words of Clarence 'Frogman' Henry, "I'll take the gig!" And I read this 10 minutes after the store closes. My wallet thanks you for that. :D

lol... Yea if you are big on those types of flavors, with a bit of Cinnamon/Irish Cream, you'll be on cloud NINE! Their juices are definitely pricey, but man, best quality juice I have come across so far.

edit: the more I vape it the more cinnamon I am getting. This is really a trippy juice lol

Last edited:

SoonerChris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Oklahoma
grants_vc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread