• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Whats Your Favorite??

Status
Not open for further replies.

badfish5446

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
Kenosha, WI
I'm still fairly new to vaping and just wanted to get a feel of what different companys are popular around here?? I use Vapor 4 Life and so good so far, they have a kabillion different flavors and always have some deal or coupon out. I think the littlest discount I've gotten since I started was 26% off my total order and for Easter they have a huge sale, plus a 35% off coupon they sent in my e-mail.
Another plus is that they're close by (Wilmette,IL) so shipping is fairly quick. Oh yea they only carry 808d-1 batteries and cartos, but have a good selection of PG juice(Premium & WOW) and also have a decent selection of VG juice.:evil:

Vapor 4 Life

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
FreedomSmokeUSA and blue mist have flavors i like. alternasmoke has the best kiwi i've ever had. nhaler.com has the best coconut flavor and a better-than-average cherry. that's just me. i tried more than a hundred flavors just to find maybe 10 that i like. it can be real hit and miss (lots of misses for me, mostly!)

i get most of my atomizers now from the slow boat at heavens-gifts.com. i try to order well before i really get low. shipping is slow, but super cheap, the prices are excellent and the assortment of items is great. healthcabin.com is similar. again, you'll wait a month for your order.

fast ordrers on atomizers, etc i like digitalciggz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread