Not open for further replies.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
What's your idea for this combo?
#Aegislegend
The mod uses up to six different materials to achieve style and extreme durability.
IP67 waterproof; Dustproof; Shockproof.
Advanced AS chipset powers up to 200W with a colored display screen, fast, accurate and powerful!
-----
Zeus Sub-Ohm tank
A combination of both direct top airflow and the top-to-bottom airflow creates massive flavor and vapor boost while preserving its leakproof protection element.
Quick slide coil design allows for quick access coil replacement.
Latest Mesh coil utilizes the use of high-grade KA1.
Upgraded fill port design to minimize liquid spillage during the refill process.

Get more info, Follow us GeekVape
#geekvape #vaping #vapor #ecigs #manufacturer

s138-banner960x600.jpg

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
The only real complaint that I have heard from people who are in the retail business in my country (Belgium) is that the appearance, and specifically the futuristic-like styling of the mod, is far too unappealing for most customers excepting only maybe for most of the youngest ones, but the youngest ones are very often even more sensitive to the price tag of the mod that they choose to buy. So this is a typical hard sell according to salespeople when I spoke with them directly, in person, about why the Aegis Legend can't be bought from their shop, me being just another customer without any affiliations of any kind whatsoever by the way. Maybe the mod is just too durable. People need mods that break more easily so that they can sell more new ones! :p

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think the blue legend in the picture is very nice but I agree with the person's post above that I'd much rather have an rta packaged with it. I do however understand that geekvape needs to sell product to stay in business so it makes sense to put the zeus sub tank on it. A second offering with an rta might help move more units though.

• Agree
    Reactions: NolaMel

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I have the Aegis Legend 200W and the Aegis Solo 100W. Both are great, well made mods. The Solo gets used more since it fits better in a coat pocket. For a jeans pocket the rubber casing makes it hard to get in and out of a pocket. It's more suited to a jacket pocket. For that reason I'm more likely to take it with me in the Winter.

The 200W reminds me of a coffee table lighter. That's good if you are sitting around watching TV. For out and about use smaller is better as long as they use a replaceable 18650. That's one of the reasons that I love the iStick Pico line, which I interchange frequently with the Aegis line.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    To be honest, although I really like the GeekVape Aegis line of products, I prefer the simpler Aegis Solo / Legend MODS - especially that only use 18650 Batteries . . . Oh Yea - I DO NOT use sub-oHm tanks at all, so as others have mentioned - an RBA or RTA Tank would be much better . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread