Status
Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I've not found a "one-stop-shop". Pricing is all over the map, as is on-hand inventory, so unless one just likes to spend extra money or wait for the shelves to be re-stocked, I don't believe there are any one-stoppers. I deal primarily with 7 shops. Yes... 7, and even then I have to go to an 8th or 9th sometimes.

It doesn't really bother me much... gives me a chance to look at new inventory, and what someone has on sale that I didn't know I needed... until I saw it. ;-)

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Google..find the lowest price, with the lowest shipping

Normally it's fasttech, but I have found SLEWS of other good sites!
Yep... the master of Google-Foo is the master of all things. ;-)

Funny WH... I've yet to buy from FT. I've been tempted, but for some reason I can't bring myself to do it. I got no problems getting something from a co-op, who gets it from China, or any vendor, who gets 99.9% of everything from China... but then I guess I just like to support the vendors and let them dip their toe in the money stream. My thinking is that if I don't, they'll be gone... and we'll all be getting everything from FT anyway. ;-)

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'm lucky. Canvape has a local flea market presence on the weekends here so I can go and pick up orders and save the shipping cost (10 minute drive from home), some of the best prices around and a good selection of stuff. Not everything, but you will never find everything with one vendor. It's great to be able to support a local shop.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I don't have 7, but I have a few: 2 for juice, but maybe 3 if I decide I like the new flavors I got; 2 for cartos, unless they are OOS or I find some on sale; 1 I used to buy these little clearos from, but I don't use them much anymore; 1 for attys; and 1 for batteries. That's for my on-going supplies.Oh cr@p! 7, maybe 8! LOL! I occasionally try something new, but I wait for sales.

ETA: It was posted that people wanted to know the names of the vendors, so here are mine:

Juice
Vixen Vapor
ECBlend

Cartos
Smoktek
IBTanked (I love their tanks and they also have standard size flanged Smok cartos that Smoktek doesn't)

CE3 XL clearos
Vapor's Choice

LR306 attys (bulk)
Vapor Kings

Batteries
RTD Vapor

I've ordered from many other vendors, but these are ones I have used at least 3x. I can't think of a vendor I have personally ordered from that I don't recommend.

Last edited:

jb80

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2012
Alicante
I haven't found one yet either. It's made harder as we have just moved to Spain.
Ideally I want a walk in shop, which I believe there may be at least two of in town here but I can only confirm their online presence and after my recent experience with an order from one of these retailers(actually I believes it's 3 different sites operating from the one address) I won't be visiting in person out of principal.

I do have one UK based shop that I have just been a return customer too, I figure after the good service I had last time then I'll try them again so if they send this order correctly and if their juices are up to scratch I don't see any reason to go elsewhere other than for special liquids.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I didn't even count count the ones I only bought from once or twice or where I bought my PVs from.
Can't count them... just the regulars, at least 2 buys or more is the way I figure. My problem is that I look at Vapin Joe's and Gotsmok.com every morning to see what kind of stupid deals are going on. Usually I don't bite... but it does give me ideas - bad ideas.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
I haven't found one yet either. It's made harder as we have just moved to Spain.
Ideally I want a walk in shop, which I believe there may be at least two of in town here but I can only confirm their online presence and after my recent experience with an order from one of these retailers(actually I believes it's 3 different sites operating from the one address) I won't be visiting in person out of principal.

I do have one UK based shop that I have just been a return customer too, I figure after the good service I had last time then I'll try them again so if they send this order correctly and if their juices are up to scratch I don't see any reason to go elsewhere other than for special liquids.
Yeah... there are three UK shops that come to mind that have it all pretty much covered. One I can't go to because it tends to cost me several hundred dollars when I do... so I've self-banned me. :blink:

Spain huh? I'm jealous. ;-)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Can't count them... just the regulars, at least 2 buys or more is the way I figure. My problem is that I look at Vapin Joe's and Gotsmok.com every morning to see what kind of stupid deals are going on. Usually I don't bite... but it does give me ideas - bad ideas.

Thank the Lord I've got my delivery systems worked out, except for finding a better atty for my bf, so I haven't got the Pretty-Shinies for all the new glass clearos around. Luckily, I'm currently uninterested in RBAs, which saves on shopping too.

Last edited:

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
My favorite one stop is 3 of the 4 local shops. I always try to buy local first. I know their prices are more but if you are an informed buyer you can compare prices after you adjust for shipping and WAITING (laughs). I am not bashfull and have told 2 of the stores they are charging too much. I know they have overhead, but don't expect me to pay for ALL of it. The 4th store is great. The wife and I have developed a nice repore with them. They have actually adjusted some of their prices lately because they switched suppliers. We buy juice there. Resisting the temptation to mix my own. For vaping hardware it's mainly DiscountVapers.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Thank the Lord I've got my delivery systems worked out, except for finding a better atty for my bf, so I haven't got the Pretty-Shinies for all the new glass clearos around. Luckily, I'm currently uninterested in RBAs, which saves on shopping too.
I just popped for a Russian 91%. Like I neeeed one... really. Not really. I did it 'cause they're cool and the price was right. Cool and good price always knocks me down and steals my wallet. :blush:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I just popped for a Russian 91%. Like I neeeed one... really. Not really. I did it 'cause they're cool and the price was right. Cool and good price always knocks me down and steals my wallet. :blush:

7si.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread