When not using.. one the side or standing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Been reading a lot of different info. Since I got my m401 I've been storing it standing on the cart end so it won't leak into the bat.

not getting very good hits with it so far (still learning).

Anyhow, layed it down for a few mins, took a large drag into my mouth, then inhaled.

Wow! Great throat hit! (mix of marb and double mint juice). And better vape!

So, did I just get lucky and drag right, or is it because it wasn't sitting no the cart end do more juice got to the atomizer?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I will stand mine up with the cartridge end down when I put on a brand new cartridge and it is full of juice right up to the top, because I don't want any to spill or leak out, and I want to let the atomizer wick it up. But after one or two drags I put it down sideways and don't worry about that anymore. But when the cartridge is getting low, and I don't feel like topping off yet, I will stand it with the battery end down to let gravity (hopefully) help with the wicking process.

I have no idea if that gravity part is doing anything or not, but it seems to help.
Or it could just be my imagination.

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Watched some more newbie vids and there was one saying if you hear whistling you're pulling too hard. So tried it out.. worked even better! No analog for 2 hours now.. lol! Prob will have one. I'm trying not to vap too much I don't want to get too much nic, so just testing the waters.

I can EASILY see why people love this.. lol.. If it just had more flavor in your mouth/throat and warmth it would be perfect.

Seems like the more I vape, the more I WANT to vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread