RDA When to replace insulators in rdas

Status
Not open for further replies.

will80

Jan 8, 2015
fort worth texas
I was vaping one day and all of a sudden i wasnt getting anything, so i charged my battery and still nothing i know its not the battery or fire switch but i think my build might have worn out the insulator in my stillare because the bottom of the atomizer thats connected to the positive post appears sort of dirty. I cleaned it up and still nothing, do it sound like i worn it out?

will80

Jan 8, 2015
fort worth texas
No, i don't currently have one, this is why i had my build done and read at the vape shop. After like three weeks one coil stopped heating up so i might just build my own coils. Anyway i thought the insulator was shot because i know sub ohm kills it but the positive post is not melting so i don't really know yet but i stopped vaping it just in case of a short.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
No, i don't currently have one, this is why i had my build done and read at the vape shop. After like three weeks one coil stopped heating up so i might just build my own coils. Anyway i thought the insulator was shot because i know sub ohm kills it but the positive post is not melting so i don't really know yet but i stopped vaping it just in case of a short.

Did you try tightening the post screws? Could be why one of the coils is not firing. You won't get one of the coils to heat if there is a short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread