When will Black Licorice doublers be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanting to know when and if black licorice doublers will be available.

A lot depends on your reviews of our new flavorings, Black Licorice, Cupcake, Cough Drop, Cinnamon Apple, Orange Cream Pop and Strawberry Colada. If people seem to like what they vape, the premium flavorings will be offered as a zero nicotine juice (doublers). As soon as the "buy 2 nicotine liquid, get 1 free" sale is over (which is this Sunday, 11/21/10 midnight), we will wait a week for feedback, so we are looking at approximately two weeks timeline here. So far the Black Licorice flavoring is in good shape, as Geoff confessed he is proud of this particular creation of his.

sandspms

Oct 8, 2010
NW Indiana
I wish I was more fond of black licorice! I like it every once in a while but I just can't bring myself to vape it! I'm glad it's a hit! Does the flavor linger in your mouth or is it hit and gone? If it's a linger than I cant do it! I would imagine it leaves an after taste? Hmmmm

It definitely does linger. I was always the one to steal all of the black jelly beans and this tastes just like them.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Geoff and Ramilya (hope I spelled that right, if not I apologize)-
Every time a new flavor is released I've seen you say multiple times that the doublers won't be available until later because "they take longer to program" what do you mean by "program"? Does this mean program the site? Or does it mean program in the sense of coming up with mixing ratios for a 0 nic liquid? If it means the second one then why is it so much harder to come up with a doubler than a nic liquid? I've been curious about this for a long time but haven't gotten around to asking. Please get back to me on this because I've laid awake in bed some nights wondering about this LOL. It's killing me not knowing. Thanks TV.

Geoff and Ramilya (hope I spelled that right, if not I apologize)-
Every time a new flavor is released I've seen you say multiple times that the doublers won't be available until later because "they take longer to program" what do you mean by "program"? Does this mean program the site? Or does it mean program in the sense of coming up with mixing ratios for a 0 nic liquid? If it means the second one then why is it so much harder to come up with a doubler than a nic liquid? I've been curious about this for a long time but haven't gotten around to asking. Please get back to me on this because I've laid awake in bed some nights wondering about this LOL. It's killing me not knowing. Thanks TV.

Hahaha, you are funny! When we say programming, we mean program the site.

Geoff basically has to create a new listing with a whole bunch of attributes, PG/VG ratios, sweetener, etc. It will be especially challenging with the Cupcake and Cough Drop doublers, as those will have multiple flavorings (Cherry Cough Drop for example).

As for mixing, all we have to do is to double, triple, quadruple the existing recipe, minus nicotine. So it is a piece of cake.

I hope you will sleep well tonight, unless you have other pressing questions. lol

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It doesn't take long to program the pages for the site. That's not the issue at all.

Here's the deal. When we introduce new flavors, we buy enough flavorings to handle e-liquids sales ONLY for a while and see how the flavor does. If it's something that does well, then yes, we program the site and we in turn buy enough FLAVORING to accommodate the sale of both e-liquids and Doublers.

It is NOT in our (financial) interests to blow a few hundred dollars on multiple gallons of flavorings that in the end, may not do well. So, we dream up the recipe, fine tune it, and offer it as an e-liquid only so we can guage the public's response to the new recipe. If all goes well, we feel safe to make the additional investments in flavorings, and voila, e-liquids AND Doublers. Doublers require a lot more flavoring and liquid components than e-liquids do, so we want to make sure we have a hit liquid, so we don't take the financial hit if it's a flop.

It's a "loss management" protocol, not a programming issue.

We can fine tune a recipe till we're blue in the face, but it's YOUR responses to the new e-liquid that determine whether that particular recipe is worth the broader investment of multiple gallons of flavorings so we can offer these recipes in Doubler form.

In addition, offering these new recipes as e-liquids only helps US get our chops up mixing the new recipes so that we have a level of confidence and experience when doubling and quadrupling these recipes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread