hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @Ema I ordered weeks ago on the pre order for the AEGIS SOLO and it still hasn't shipped. I am starting to see U.S. vendors with the solo in stock and can't help but wonder why I don't have the one I ordered yet?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    It took three messages sent before I got a reply. I thought that if I posted here that I might actually get a reply from a representative. Evidently they don’t monitor their own forum and don’t reply to messages sent through the website either.

• Useful
    Reactions: Opinionated

Ema

Forum Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2015
    www.sourcemore.com
    Hi, sorry for my late reply. We just came back yesterday for a four-day Labor holiday. And I just noticed the news, sincerely sorry. Customers always come first in our mind, please believe us. The mod should be arrived on 8th, May. But now, there are some reasons leading to few-day late arrival. Sincerely sorry! We will try our best to give you guys the priority delivery once the mod arrives.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yeah, we will. Thanks for your understanding. As you can see, we would always like to satisfy our customers with greatest efforts in terms of delivery and shipment. Once the mod comes, we will deliver it to you guys as soon as possible.

Dear customer,

Aegis Solo Mod is in stock now. You order will be delivered soon. Thanks for your understanding and support.

I did receive a shipping notice today. I see that it was shipped via Netherlands post which is very slow even after I asked about possibly shipping a quicker method.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    And the promised shipping date when I placed the order was April 24. It’s obviously too late now since a tracking number has been assigned. I’m just unhappy with the entire situation and won’t be doing any preorders again. I honestly thought about canceling my order. Geekvape sent me a kit to do a review that arrived a week ago. They shipped DHL which got here in just a few days.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Hi,

The tracking number is RU360802285NL.
    The tracking link is ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK.
    You parcel is ready for shipment.

I received tracking on the 14th and this is the first time it had shown anything on tracking. It says it’s ready for shipment on the 20th. So did it not ship on the 14th? Six days for it to just get to the post office?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread