when will the ce2s be in

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
The problem with the ce2's is the manufacturer totally sucks as far as customer service and shipping goes. We ordered and paid for our last batch on February 14th.. The sales guy we bought from left and last week when I asked for a status update on the order, was informed that they had no record of my order.. grrrr...

Had to go through a whole load of crap and then, oh yes we have your order, we are waiting on boxes..

So honestly I have no idea when but if they ever show up we'll have a bunch..

hoog

Thank goodness I have been waiting because I like ordering from someone I trust.

I see xl version 5 is out now and I like the green ones. XL's are the way to go right now.

I'm with you man but where did you see ver 5? Suppliers can be a pain in the you know what. Hoog orders something from china and they lose his order. I'm sure it was a substantial order. How do they just shrug it off. I'm sure Hoog is hot dealing with reps.

clutchjunkie

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
SoCal
Seems like this isn't just a madvapes issue but a manufacturer problem. Everyone is out of them and can't get them in fast enough. Thankfully mine are holding up, but I want some more xl's to tankmod and I can't find them anywhere.

When you guys do get them, are there going to be any xl kr808 in 2.8-3.0? Please? Pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread