Status
Not open for further replies.

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
Coming up on my eighth year of vaping in April, and the landscape has changed so much it's unrecognizable. Most joose sellers only carry pre-mixed, MaxVG now (and it's dirt cheap, often five bucks for a 120). I can't vape heavy VG; makes me choke, so I'm still vaping "classic" heavy PG. Problem is, finding vendors that still do their own mixing, and allow customers to choose their own mix, are getting hard to find.

Even worse, most charge a fortune when you do find them. I've only been able to find three vendors that don't charge an arm and a leg ($10-12 for a 120), and two of them are just plain awful. Cheap, flavorless juice. So, down to one vendor that sells quality, inexpensive, high PG Juice. One!

If anybody knows of juice vendors that still sell good eliquid with optional mixes (I buy in the 80PG/20VG or 70PG/30VG range), and low pricing, around $10-12 for a 120, please post about them here. I'm desperate for new sources, and I'm sure I'm not alone. We can't all have jumped on the VG bandwagon.

Many thanks. :)

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Which is the ONE you have, which you mentioned is the one for you?
I also can't do max VG and am disappointed in that trend in the juice vendors.
Ahlusion does offer juices in various pg/vg levels, as does ECblends. "Goodness" is in the eye of the beholder. So, check them both out. ECblends gives you the option of small bottles and an incredibly large selection including make up your own combinations. Ahlusion has been very popular and has a nice selection of well made liquids.

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
Familiar with ECB, but rarely buy from them due to pricing (unless I absolutely want some weird flavor only they have, like pizza, and even those flavors are being phased-out now). Ahlusion is definitely a hard pass. Dear Lord, their prices are insane! 14 bucks for a 30, almost 27 for a 60ml.

The one I use is Vaping Watch. Their Tmaxx's No Frills Ml's (their spelling) is premium juice @ 6 bucks for a 30, but make it a 120ml for an extra 6, so 12 total. Catch 'em on a sale and they're even less. They do 70/30, 50/50 and 30/70, so that works for me.

Looking for more sites like that.

Dr. McVapes is dirt cheap, but to my palate flavorless. The trick with them is that you can tell them in the notes what mix you want (the defaults are the usual VG heavy options).

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
just in my limited experience, the low priced juices I tried were all disappointing for me. That coupled with my preference to not vape sweeteners like sucralose (which I believe is unhealthy either in food or in juice, but which is very common especially in lower priced stuff) led me to vendors which may be more expensive.
But lately most juices don't do it for me, so I've gotten back into diy. Give it a shot. It's way cheaper.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Coming up on my eighth year of vaping in April, and the landscape has changed so much it's unrecognizable. Most joose sellers only carry pre-mixed, MaxVG now (and it's dirt cheap, often five bucks for a 120). I can't vape heavy VG; makes me choke, so I'm still vaping "classic" heavy PG. Problem is, finding vendors that still do their own mixing, and allow customers to choose their own mix, are getting hard to find.

Even worse, most charge a fortune when you do find them. I've only been able to find three vendors that don't charge an arm and a leg ($10-12 for a 120), and two of them are just plain awful. Cheap, flavorless juice. So, down to one vendor that sells quality, inexpensive, high PG Juice. One!

If anybody knows of juice vendors that still sell good eliquid with optional mixes (I buy in the 80PG/20VG or 70PG/30VG range), and low pricing, around $10-12 for a 120, please post about them here. I'm desperate for new sources, and I'm sure I'm not alone. We can't all have jumped on the VG bandwagon.

Many thanks. :)
Have you considered DIY at all? Or is that a stupid question? Can't get any cheaper than that.

• Agree
Reactions: newyork13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread