Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I'm waiting for the cyborg to come out in late july early august. It is made by fluid mods and this is the one I,ve been waiting for. It has the dna20 and can take off the control module and make it a mech mod. It can do it all and it will be the last mod I buy......for a little while anyway.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
I'm waiting for the cyborg to come out in late july early august. It is made by fluid mods and this is the one I,ve been waiting for. It has the dna20 and can take off the control module and make it a mech mod. It can do it all and it will be the last mod I buy......for a little while anyway.

I like the idea that it is a modular system so it can be used in various configurations. Different batteries and different heads. Lot's of flexibility.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Check out the Futura by Nexgen really nice mod, a little behind on getting orders out cause we swamped the guy. but a seriously nice mod.

PC050108.jpg
PC060109.jpg
PC060110.jpg

NexGen Vapor | The Utimate DNA 20 Ecig

Last edited:

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
the center pin is a brass set screw easily adjustable with a hex wrench and the top cap looks to be a one piece lug like the provari head I dont see it stripping or causing problems anytime soon.

only time will tell but with a 1 year warranty ill take a shot.
Thanks for the info.
Do you know if the top cap can screw off the mod?

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
Another reasonably priced mod of the box style is the DB Modz. Currently has 2 models, Da Mini & Da Slim. Nice feel in the hand, 2400mah battery tho it is hard wired in with an USB charger.

Do you own a DB DNA20 mod? I wanted to buy one and had the chance to but trying to find a review on them was really hard to do. I think i found maybe 2 reviews at best on his DNA20 mods. Really hard to find any detailed info on them.

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TEXAS BY GAWD
Do you own a DB DNA20 mod? I wanted to buy one and had the chance to but trying to find a review on them was really hard to do. I think i found maybe 2 reviews at best on his DNA20 mods. Really hard to find any detailed info on them.

I'll have one by Friday, will do a review and post it along with video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread