Status
Not open for further replies.

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
Yep, you got it. Not to be confused with the larger eGo-T type tanks that have the cigarillo type mouthpiece, though. These are smaller tank attys, and the tanks are pretty much identical to typical 510 carts, except they've got no filler and have a cap on the top that has a little hole in it for the feeder tube to puncture. The Joye 510-T attys are still being sold, and I got used to using Volcano's version (the Magma "tank-o-mizer"), and they're a helluva lot better than standard attys and carts, so I'm baffled why the X-Attys wouldn't sell, unless people just didn't realize what they were. (I'd rather have a big box of those than a truckload of regular attys.)

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
actualy the x atomizer is the 510 T that everyone is now selling, its a earlier version, it then went on to another change and then released as the 510T by everyone, during the time we sold it , there where a few companies making it, it didnt perform well for many while a few liked it but overall it wasnt recieved well, they say the 510T is much improved and while i feel its improved it still has the same issues the ego-t has. Both are being improved yet again and a newer version is coming out and maybe we will carry those once tested.

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
...and while i feel its improved it still has the same issues the ego-t has.

I wasn't aware of any issues with the eGo T attys (beyond my own problem --for some reason I only taste burning plastic when I use a big battery and an eGo-T style atty/mouthpiece. That's why I'm fond of the smaller 510-T style, cuz they work great for me). What's up with them that others have complained about?

Both are being improved yet again and a newer version is coming out and maybe we will carry those once tested.

Ooh, now that's interesting. I wonder what improvements are being introduced? Longer life and bigger tanks would be my desire. :)

As for the 510-T attys, I dunno why they are beloved and sell well one place, and are disliked and don't work well at another. Volcano's version (the Magma "tank-o-mizer") is beyond popular (my favorite so far, too). A lot of the Volcano users switched to the Inferno tank-o-mizer (the Inferno being their eGo clone and the tanko being their eGo-T style atty) when they came out, and they're a massive hit with everyone over there.

VirusZ

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
La La Land
I had no luck with regular attys, the 2 i got just suck, i debriged one, and it wont work, i see the coil heating up but juice disappears somewhere and no vapor, the other one just wont wick, so i was looking for the 510T on GotVapes but couldn't find any, had to order 3 sets from another seller.

These are best IMO to try new juices, i use carts, dual coils mostly and dont want to waste one for some juice i might not like, so the 510T looks like a great idea to test new juices.

Last edited:

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
yes they do and we are also testing new bridgless atomizers and a new cartridge that im testing now that works will both.

A whole wave of new and exciting products will start creeping in soon.

BAD, BADkolo. now we will have to hound you constantly untill these new products arrive. remember you brought this on yourself
:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
yes they do and we are also testing new bridgless atomizers and a new cartridge that im testing now that works will both.

A whole wave of new and exciting products will start creeping in soon.

BAD my friend why oh why would you do this to yourself...... ok then let the torment begin. Is it here yet......is it here yet ...... is it (hey did Gummy Bear just walk by) ummmm wait what was I saying. I suddenly need to go vape be back in a few

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
Ok, I got some Lucid carts and a couple of used X-attys, and you're right, the X-attys absolutely suck. They employ the same principle as the Magma tank-o-mizer, but the design is a bit different. The middle tube in the X is longer, and I can see the wick actually sticking out of it a good ways, whereas the TOM simply has a short, sharp pipe that I assume has a wick inside it, but I can't see it to be sure. I've never actually seen a 510-T, and was making assumptions earlier, but considering the lack of complaints, I can only continue to assume it's like the Magma TOM, which is to say, functional. lol

I'm gonna have to go watch some of those videos on your website. I've wasted two Lucid carts already trying to make 'em work. That inverted cap under the bit of filler is insanely hard to manipulate. I even put it back in upside-down the first time, assuming the cap portion would be on top like a Magma tank, but then figured out it goes back in the other way. Unfortunately, that didn't work well, either. The fluid wouldn't go through the hole into the filler while vaping, so I had to "prime" it with a bit more juice. That worked for a little while, but eventually it dried up, and still nothing was coming through to keep the filler wet. And honestly, I can't see at all how these would work with standard attys, considering the wick wouldn't even come close to the filler. Since I'm back to the point of having to use standard attys most of the time (for now), getting these puppies to work with a regular atty would be great. :)

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
Ok, I got some Lucid carts and a couple of used X-attys, and you're right, the X-attys absolutely suck. They employ the same principle as the Magma tank-o-mizer, but the design is a bit different. The middle tube in the X is longer, and I can see the wick actually sticking out of it a good ways, whereas the TOM simply has a short, sharp pipe that I assume has a wick inside it, but I can't see it to be sure. I've never actually seen a 510-T, and was making assumptions earlier, but considering the lack of complaints, I can only continue to assume it's like the Magma TOM, which is to say, functional. lol

I'm gonna have to go watch some of those videos on your website. I've wasted two Lucid carts already trying to make 'em work. That inverted cap under the bit of filler is insanely hard to manipulate. I even put it back in upside-down the first time, assuming the cap portion would be on top like a Magma tank, but then figured out it goes back in the other way. Unfortunately, that didn't work well, either. The fluid wouldn't go through the hole into the filler while vaping, so I had to "prime" it with a bit more juice. That worked for a little while, but eventually it dried up, and still nothing was coming through to keep the filler wet. And honestly, I can't see at all how these would work with standard attys, considering the wick wouldn't even come close to the filler. Since I'm back to the point of having to use standard attys most of the time (for now), getting these puppies to work with a regular atty would be great. :)

weird I had no problems using the lucid and only put it down because I picked up the vortexes. on a regular atty the bridge is supposed to just touch the foam, or fill. if you want better flow of juice than just poke it with a safety pin. I sometimes get a dry hit so I take a hit without pushing the button and that'l 'prime' it for ya too. there's a sticky on the lucid tips and tricks in the gotvapes forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread