Where can I buy high end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, V_norway. I'm in the same boat as Katya, but I'm sure you'll get some assistance/suggestions soon.

BTW, the correct english spelling of that word is expand. Nothing wrong with the mistake, just trying to help.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    If you want a regulated mod you could try a dani 21700 or dani 18650. If you want it to be extra expensive you could get it in stabwood. That's about all I got, although if you want to go even higher you could check out the Vicious Ant page they have some nice stuff.

Good luck, welcome and sorry to not be of more help.

I will mention there is a lovely lady selling something on the classifieds right here for seriously underpriced, and she might be able to work out shipping for you (sorry can't advertise but if you go to the classified section you will find it.)

Anna​

airidosas252

Jan 23, 2019
    Šiauliai
    Dani boxes are stellar high-end mods with a premium price of course. I wouldn't buy them because my wallet wouldn't allow it lol.
    Then Taifun from Smokerstore are also great at making stellar rebuildable tanks.
    Svoemesto too - with their Kayfun line. Great MTL and DTL tanks.
    All of the more known brands should have their own websites running. Less known companies sell their devices in Facebook groups.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Hi everyone
    Im new here, and I am wondering, do you guys have info on where to buy high end mods, like pilak or mrn? It would be much appreciated I am from Norway, and I am looking to ekspand my collection of vape mods Thank you guys!!

Your best bet for truly high end are the private Facebook groups for some of these mod makers...

MK mods

Strangers Mods INDOCILE box mods

Etc. Etc. They are private groups so you just have to submit a request to join them, in rare cases you will have to be referred by an existing member but if your part of a vaping community that's fairly easy. They just don't want people joining who aren't serious about buying, because some of these mods are truly high dollar.

If you know a brand you want to try, just look them up on Facebook.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Your best bet for truly high end are the private Facebook groups for some of these mod makers...

MK mods

Strangers Mods INDOCILE box mods

Etc. Etc. They are private groups so you just have to submit a request to join them, in rare cases you will have to be referred by an existing member but if your part of a vaping community that's fairly easy. They just don't want people joining who aren't serious about buying, because some of these mods are truly high dollar.

If you know a brand you want to try, just look them up on Facebook.

Your just as bad as SMT with your linkso_O
    I always have to click on them which increases the chance of my credit card depleting:lol:

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Depending on how deep OP's pockets are, I know some modder could build a one-off out of pure gold/platinum/rhodium. Let us know the budget for "high end" is. Let us know what style of mod is being sought out. I remember making my own bottom feed mods in 2011 out of all sorts of materials.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Hi everyone
    Im new here, and I am wondering, do you guys have info on where to buy high end mods, like pilak or mrn? It would be much appreciated I am from Norway, and I am looking to ekspand my collection of vape mods Thank you guys!!
    welcome to ECF!

You don’t find much high end mods & atomizers in Norway, if any.
    Them Norwegian shops probleby call Smok for high end lol

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread