The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA Where can I find a bottom feed rda?

Discussion in 'RDA' started by TampaToker69, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TampaToker69

TampaToker69 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm on the vapor flask squonk list and can't find one anywhere. What do I lookfor what's the best out there?

thanks!

2. drmarble

drmarble Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. BlueSnake

BlueSnake Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2012
    Columbia, SC
  4. Verb

Verb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    Eastern, PA, USA
    The RM3 on The Reo site is my favorite, if you're willing to drill the air to your liking. It is an A6 dual coil that Rob converted to bottom feed.

The cyclone with AFC comes in bottom feed, it's in my top three. The Loki Labs' Odin is also made in bottom feed. The classified here is one of the best places to find a variety of bottom feed atties.

Learning to drill out the center pin is not too difficult. Grab a couple of $8-$10 RDAs and go to it.

Another route, Fatdaddy vapes sells bottom feed center pins (hollow), but I do not know how well they perform.

5. Cob24

Cob24 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The chowder head thread listed above. You can send him your favorite top feed atomizer and 9/10 times he's gonna find a way to modify it to bottom feed. He does great clean work too

Nope... Not gonna sign it... Wouldn't be prudent.

6. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    The Zenith also comes with interchangeable center posts, the obvious one being drilled out for bottom feeding. AFC ring allows for single or dual coil builds.

7. Steamer861

Steamer861 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.