• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

where can I get 18650 batteries for lava tube in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
I went into Jaycar, brandished my IMR batteries and the manager looked at them and said: "I've never seen these before". He had not heard of 'Protected' batteries either. If Jaycar don't have them, no-one will.

You cannot get AW IMR batteries in New Zealand.

You will have to order them from America. Try 310Vapers.com

Where in NZ are you vapagirl?

PS: I'm female- no creepy stalker here!

Last edited:

vapagirl

May 6, 2012
New Zealand
I went into Jaycar, brandished my IMR batteries and the manager looked at them and said: "I've never seen these before". He had not heard of 'Protected' batteries either. If Jaycar don't have them, no-one will.

You cannot get AW IMR batteries in New Zealand.

You will have to order them from America. Try 310Vapers.com

Where in NZ are you vapagirl?

PS: I'm female- no creepy stalker here!

In a small rural town called Hunterville its near Palmerston North

Last edited:

spiderman

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Malaysia/Sungai Petani
Hi, vapagirl...you can get them at ebay...very good price and free shipping made in japan...Dun worry, i am not the seller just a kind soul give you a suggestion..Panasonic CGR18650CH 2250mah..unprotected imr batteries..size is exact with the AW's ( I have measured them) and Made in Japan not in china..All AW's are made in china. The link is as below...

Panasonic CGR18650CH battery | eBay

as for the charger you can find them at ebay also...you can use the intelligent WAP2 by xtar..they are good chargers with spacers where by if one slot uses two spacers you can charge the 18350 battery in one slot and best of all this charger comes with 50ma and 1000ma charge..cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread