Where can I get cheap mods, branded batteries and tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
My favorite is fastech. They have been getting stuff to me in around 10 days from the time of order (which is fairly fast for free international shipping from China to USA), and their prices are great. I had one issue with something getting damaged during shipping, and they took care of it quickly and hassle free. Don't forget to try the coupon code MAP when checking out, it can drop the price of some products by a substantial amount.

Reactions: PizzaXpress
My favorite is fastech. They have been getting stuff to me in around 10 days from the time of order (which is fairly fast for free international shipping from China to USA), and their prices are great. I had one issue with something getting damaged during shipping, and they took care of it quickly and hassle free. Don't forget to try the coupon code MAP when checking out, it can drop the price of some products by a substantial amount.
Ok thnx!
And do u know some great batteries from a shop to buy? I need three.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Ok thnx!
And do u know some great batteries from a shop to buy? I need three.
Batteries should be bought from reputable battery dealers. Even vape specific shops carry clones and other bad units.

A battery should be chosen according to your vape style, but a good all around battery is the Samsung 25R (for 18650s) or the Ijoy 5 leg (20700). I can only vouch for 2 places as they are the only 2 I had good experiences buying from. They are IMRbatteries.com and 18650batterystore.com

Batteries should be bought from reputable battery dealers. Even vape specific shops carry clones and other bad units.

A battery should be chosen according to your vape style, but a good all around battery is the Samsung 25R (for 18650s) or the Ijoy 5 leg (20700). I can only vouch for 2 places as they are the only 2 I had good experiences buying from. They are IMRbatteries.com and 18650batterystore.com

Thank you dude! Paying 15€ for two 25R Samsungs seems too much for me...

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio

undertheradar

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
AZ
Status
Not open for further replies.