Where can I get ProTank 2 Atty insulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Ruger

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Southern Utah
Hubby and I both use PT2's and I have a lot of the used attys that I'd like to try and rebuild. I want to replace the rubber(silicon) insulator on the bottom as some of them don't look very good. Also would like a recommend on what gage Kanthal to use to bring them back to 2.5?
This will be my first try at this, so any recommendations will be most appreciated by this relative noob at this!:blush:

vape Long and Prosper!
Lady Ruger :vapor:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I buy wire from this seller and they have always shipped quick without any problems.

Resistance Coil Insulators Silicone or Rubber for CE Evod Type Atty'S | eBay

The stock insulators on the PT heads are rubber. I don't know what difference silicone would make.

I'm sorry I can't help you regarding resistance. I have about 20 PT heads sitting in a jar daring me to rebuild them, but it seems about as exciting as watching grass grow.

Lady Ruger

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Southern Utah
Thank you so much! That is awesome! I had no idea just where to start looking! Should have known, eBay!:facepalm:
Don't laugh, I have a Pit Bull that thinks grass is to be destroyed! I'd LOVE to watch some grow in my yard! (Actually, it's not her fault, we had Grubs really bad, and they got the grass before we got her, and we have a HUGE tree so very little sun for the grass!)
Thanks again! (I have a Kanger PT2 box with about 100 in it! Figure it should keep me busy for a while:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread