Where can i get some old mods repaired?

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I have three or 4 mods that need reparing. Some may need new boards. Others could be something simple. I just don't know. What type of tradesmen could I approach?

Chuck
    It depends on which mods we are talking about, Chuck.
    Dicodes & Evolv chipsets are easy as they are still available with parts even after years of production.
    Chinese mods may be less likely to find a suitable chipset for.

Reactions: ShamrockPat

Sheha

Jun 26, 2023
    I have three or 4 mods that need reparing. Some may need new boards. Others could be something simple. I just don't know. What type of tradesmen could I approach?

Chuck
    If you've got a few mods that need fixing, some might need new boards while others could have simpler issues. Here are some folks you could hit up for help:

1. Electronics Repair Wizard: These guys are all about fixing up electronic devices and gadgets. They know their way around circuit boards, soldering stuff, and getting to the bottom of electronic problems.
    2. Computer Guru: If your mods are computer-based or have similar electronic components, a computer repair whiz could lend a hand. They're skilled at diagnosing and repairing hardware and software snags, including circuit board troubles.
    3. Sound & Vision Expert: Got mods with audio or visual bits? Look no further than an audio/visual equipment guru. They know how to tackle issues with amplifiers, speakers, and display systems, making sure your mods sound and look their best.
    4. Instrument Whisperer: If your mods are musical instruments or have musical parts, an instrument repair maestro is your go-to. They specialize in fixing and maintaining all kinds of instruments, including electronic gizmos like synthesizers or digital effects.
    5. Electrical Whiz: When it comes to problems with electrical connections or wiring, an electrical technician is your superhero. They can sniff out faults in electrical circuits and zap those issues away.
    6. Handy Jack-of-All-Trades: If you're not quite sure what kind of expertise you need or if the repairs seem simple, a general handyman can save the day. These folks can handle a wide range of repairs and maintenance tasks, so they might be just what you need.
      When you reach out to any of these professionals, just let them know what problems you're facing.

Users who are viewing this thread