Where did you get your Vamo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacthemac

Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
Houston, TX, US
I just bought mine yesterday from a Home-Shop in Houston, TX called black widow vapors. Ray is the owner and I just drove to his house and picked it up for $60 cash price. You can also order one at blackwidowsvapor.com and he will ship it to you. It comes with 2 18650 2600 mAh Button-Top protected IMR batteries, a dual battery wall charger that can charge any lithium type batteries, 2 CE4 clearo's, and it is in the OEM box. He also sells 72 flavors of eliquid that he makes himself, and he even mixed 4 flavors up right in front of me!!! The 555, and the RY4 are incredible and his prices are great! I see you are from TX, and if you are near Houston i highly recommend driving to see him. He will be open tomorrow from 9-6 or you can order online. Tell him Zac sent you! You won't be dissappointed!! I love my vamo by the way!!

Link to Black Widows Vapor site: Black Widows Vapor .com > Home

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
use the coupon code: ECF05 and get an extra battery it only comes with one you'll need 2

I just bought mine yesterday from a Home-Shop in Houston, TX called black widow vapors. Ray is the owner and I just drove to his house and picked it up for $60 cash price. You can also order one at blackwidowsvapor.com and he will ship it to you. It comes with 2 18650 2600 mAh Button-Top protected IMR batteries, a dual battery wall charger that can charge any lithium type batteries, 2 CE4 clearo's, and it is in the OEM box. He also sells 72 flavors of eliquid that he makes himself, and he even mixed 4 flavors up right in front of me!!! The 555, and the RY4 are incredible and his prices are great! I see you are from TX, and if you are near Houston i highly recommend driving to see him. He will be open tomorrow from 9-6 or you can order online. Tell him Zac sent you! You won't be dissappointed!! I love my vamo by the way!!

I also got mine there!!! Love their signature juice as well!!! Happy vapping!!!!!

• Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Duplicates
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Duplicates

John Alexander

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
On the back nine

alexrangel

Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
Pasadena TX

Yup, I've bought from them as well. Really nice and pleasant to meet. For myself, I'd probably only buy juice from them in the future. (different post for different thread) but for the most part as a rookie company pretty good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread