Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Walking along the corridors of ECF threads tonite, Sir @ENAUD and I had a brief discourse. In it, we thought about ECF members who no longer seem to be around anymore.

"Funny how folks just dissapear from these parts, inn'it ?"

I don't know about you, but there are many ECF peeps I miss terribly. Some for their humour, some for their craziness, some for the power of their personality.

(Some cuz they drove me krazy.) ;)

In the spirit of fondness and affection, and as ALWAYS, humour, who do YOU miss (and why, if you'd like to say)?

Just a start, and without rhyme or reason... here are just a few for me.

WHERE DID YOU GO??

@Iken
@shack22
@caramel
@Liv2Ski
@dlsw
@pokemom
@pufZeppelin
@Sirius
@AndriaD
@mudram99
@Katya
@Pinggolfer
@USMCotaku
@darksparkle13
@Zen~

(PS. If these lists get as big as Evan Le'Garde's mods A-Z thread.......) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SunshinePete

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire, England
I think it happens in all forums that people loose interest and move on, or even fall foul of the grim reaper. My interest in coding for microcontrollers often sees me following links to projects, obviously begun with vast enthusiasm, that haven't been updated since 2013, and I wonder what happened to the individual concerned. But I'll never know.

OldBatty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2014
North Georgia USA
Two I miss that were active when I first joined are @Cavenerd and @drunkenbatman Names alone are what attracted me, not that they were prolific posters or ECF heavyweights. Cavenerd was a fellow NSS (National Speleological Society) member so we were able to exchange real names via our member numbers.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Walking along the corridors of ECF threads tonite, Sir @ENAUD and I had a brief discourse. In it, we thought about ECF members who no longer seem to be around anymore.

"Funny how folks just dissapear from these parts, inn'it ?"

I don't know about you, but there are many ECF peeps I miss terribly. Some for their humour, some for their craziness, some for the power of their personality.

(Some cuz they drove me krazy.) ;)

In the spirit of fondness and affection, and as ALWAYS, humour, who do YOU miss (and why, if you'd like to say)?

Just a start, and without rhyme or reason... here are just a few for me.

WHERE DID YOU GO??

@Iken
@shack22
@caramel
@Liv2Ski
@dlsw
@pokemom
@pufZeppelin
@Sirius
@AndriaD
@mudram99
@Katya
@Pinggolfer
@USMCotaku
@darksparkle13
@Zen~

(PS. If these lists get as big as Evan Le'Garde's MODS A-Z thread.......) :rolleyes:

@Kemosabe :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I miss seeing @Rocketpunk on ECF. We both worked for vape shops in different cities. I've never met him in person, but we have talked on the phone and are Face Book friends. He still vapes. I don't know why he stopped posting on ECF.

100187.jpg

I also miss @The Ocelot. We were founding members of the Provarinati (Provari owners group). At one time we were in phone contact, but I have lost her number.

99959.jpg

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Man this thread got me to thinking, and digging through the archives. I came up with a huge list, PLANofMAN, iBloke, and Peter_C, are a few I wonder how they are doing, there are so many others that it boggles the mind, life happens and internet boards have ever changing populations. It was fun to see some old names and avatars, but I also found it to be a little depressing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread