Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Same here, I like the ECF. The moderation is consistent and, generally, even handed. Free for alls are discouraged.

There's drama everywhere people gather. Fact of life. I used to visit other e-cig forums often before I decided to sign up here because I too like the rules. I'm so tired of the venom, vulgarity, yelling and screaming and name calling that have become so prevalent in our society lately. I just don't need any more of this nonsense in my life.

Have we had drama here? Sure! We have lost several valuable members--attrition, conflicts, silly fights, inability to forgive and forget. It's a shame, really. I miss them. People are people, members and moderators alike; we've had some great mods here who could really deal with crises with skill and kindness (Robin was one of the great ones), and we also had a few not so good mods. People get mad, hurt...

Happy New Year, my friends!

And since I'm feeling sentimental, here's a list of people I miss (in addition to those mentioned already):
LGD (another great mod), Elendil (and his cape), Sun Vaporer, Spikey (;)), Kate, dVap, HIC, Whiskey, Kurt (the chemist), kinabaloo, Neo, JustaGuy, missMia, roxynoodle, Fudgey, starrynight, ScottB, Bill's Magic Vapor, pufZeppelin, Stromfinch, Lessifer. *sigh*

Last edited:

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    There's drama everywhere people gather. Fact of life. I used to visit other e-cig forums often before I decided to sign up here because I too like the rules. I'm so tired of the venom, vulgarity, yelling and screaming and name calling that have become so prevalent in our society lately. I just don't need any more of this nonsense in my life.

yeah, same here

• Love
    Reactions: Katya

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 18, 2013
    Chicago
    Unbelievable....nobody miss me :( :confused::unsure::p

Normally no one misses me either...except that $40 hit man my wife hired after our last fight. Seriously, that guy was a terrible shot. I've told her time and time again, if you are going to hire a hitman, don't hire someone with coke bottle glasses, there is a reason they are so inexpensive.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Same here, I like the ECF. The moderation is consistent and, generally, even handed. Free for alls are discouraged.
    1156827067095.jpg

Tone

ECF Veteran
    Feb 17, 2009
    LI NY

Have we had drama here? Sure! We have lost several valuable members--attrition, conflicts, silly fights, inability to forgive and forget. It's a shame, really. I miss them. People are people, members and moderators alike; we've had some great mods here who could really deal with crises with skill and kindness (Robin was one of the great ones), and we also had a few not so good mods. People get mad, hurt...

Happy New Year, my friends!

And since I'm feeling sentimental, here's a list of people I miss (in addition to those mentioned already):
    LGD (another great mod), Elendil (and his cape), Sun Vaporer, Spikey (;)), Kate, dVap, HIC, Whiskey, Kurt (the chemist), kinabaloo, Neo, JustaGuy, missMia, roxynoodle, Fudgey, starrynight, ScottB, Bill's Magic Vapor, pufZeppelin, Stromfinch, Lessifer. *sigh*
    Sun Vaporer, Kate, and Spikey. Now those go way back. I hung out with Spikey at what may have been the first ever vape gathering..lol

• Love
    Reactions: Katya

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Thank you, jwbrnyc. :) I'm here doing what I first started doing before signing up........Lurking. I've got "old" MTL stuff that hit all my buttons. Got my emergency supplies stocked..........Mostly I'm just chillin' in my happy place hoping I've added a couple of years but knowing age will get me anyways...... At least I won't be holding a pack of cigs like I thought 5.5 yrs. ago. :p

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    I wondered that was skulking qround various forms. Hello, choochoogranny.

Thank you, jwbrnyc. :) I'm here doing what I first started doing before signing up........Lurking. I've got "old" MTL stuff that hit all my buttons. Got my emergency supplies stocked..........Mostly I'm just chillin' in my happy place hoping I've added a couple of years but knowing age will get me anyways...... At least I won't be holding a pack of cigs like I thought 5.5 yrs. ago. :p

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    While I was checking on grandmato5 I idly scanned through some names I remembered. Happened to check on the legendary goodnews. I'll never forget his thread on coffee flavored juice. Now his profile shows 0 posts. Did I imagine all that stuff? Did I really once live in England and see Princess Diana in our local pub on Friday nights?

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    I wondered that was skulking qround various forms. Hello, choochoogranny.
    Hey, CMD-Ky. :) Skulk, lurk, peek, squint......is part of my "livin' quiet" mantra now. The excitement has worn off and am down to a comfortable calm........Am still amazed though. :w00t:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread