Where do the suppliers get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Sorry if this is in the wrong area. mods, please move it, if it is.

So the wife and I have been buying kr808d-1 carts for almost 3 years, and we buy them quite often. She brought up to me something I have been wondering myself: If suppliers can buy them in bulk at (I've heard) around $1.50 for a box of 5, why cant I?

Where do the suppliers get them from, and why cant we (808d-1 users) just skip the middle-men and the 7x mark ups?

Anyone?

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The biggest barrier is the shipping costs from China, as well as minimum order quantities. I've never seen prices quite that low on Chinese wholesalers sites, more like $3.50 and up. I'm a 510 user, but $4.99 from one of my favorite suppliers seems good -

NEW Soft Tip GP808 Cartomizers for 808

A buck a piece seems pretty good.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
The biggest barrier is the shipping costs from China, as well as minimum order quantities. I've never seen prices quite that low on Chinese wholesalers sites, more like $3.50 and up. I'm a 510 user, but $4.99 from one of my favorite suppliers seems good -

NEW Soft Tip GP808 Cartomizers for 808

A buck a piece seems pretty good.

I could be off on the $1.50 for 5 I mentioned. It just sticks in my mind that I head read that somewhere. In any event, thanks for the link to GP. His carts are empty, which is ok, but I really interested in where the suppliers get their flavored carts from, and how I can get them.

I suppose if the information where that easy to obtain, suppliers would be out of business... but its worth asking the question imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread