• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where do you buy your UNFLAVORED nic juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toronnah

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2012
Canada
Have you asked your suppliers? Or are you just going by website product listing?

Keep in mind that HC is breathing heavily on Canadian suppliers. Any that might be selling unflavoured nic would not draw too much attention to it.

I would assume HC reads this board looking for the names of suppliers selling plain nic. I would suggest that all replies to the OP should be via PM

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Have you asked your suppliers? Or are you just going by website product listing?

Keep in mind that HC is breathing heavily on Canadian suppliers. Any that might be selling unflavoured nic would not draw too much attention to it.

I would assume HC reads this board looking for the names of suppliers selling plain nic. I would suggest that all replies to the OP should be via PM

Thanks for saying what everyone else was thinking. It'd be more than unwise to post these things in the open forum. Let's be cautious, fellow vapers in arms.

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
Let's not lull ourselves into a false sense of security either - I have no doubt that Health Canada has a list of every Canadian e-cig vendor on the net - probably a more extensive one that we're circulating by PM :p

Obviously we still have to respect the wishes of ECF and not openly publish the list, but c'mon people let's not be naive.

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
Let's not lull ourselves into a false sense of security either - I have no doubt that Health Canada has a list of every Canadian e-cig vendor on the net - probably a more extensive one that we're circulating by PM :p

Obviously we still have to respect the wishes of ECF and not openly publish the list, but c'mon people let's not be naive.

I would tend to agree. For all we know, hugrem could be an HC agent, and PM'ing him wouldn't help anyone.

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
What Phil said. This isn't an underground market. Health Canada would have more success with google than by lurking this forum.

Hugrem, there are quite a few vendors that sell unflavored nic juice. You just haven't looked hard enough. And I have no idea what you are asking about in regards to the 36 mg juice.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
if i buy these , do i will need less nic juice then 36mg ?

have you actually tried to research how to mix e-juice?
Do A LOT of research! these forums are a utopia for DIY info, and any question you have has been answered multiple times.

If you dont know what your doing, DONT MAKE YOUR OWN JUICE!
This is not a trial and error kind of thing, you can do a lot of harm to yourself by not mixing e-juice properly.
There is a reason why you cant openly buy more than 36mg nicuid.

Hugrem, im not trying to insult you, this is more of a caution. the questions you are asking indicate to me that you are not knowledged enough in mixing your own e-juice. Go read the DIY forums and educate yourself before you harm yourself.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
have you actually tried to research how to mix e-juice?
Do A LOT of research! these forums are a utopia for DIY info, and any question you have has been answered multiple times.

If you dont know what your doing, DONT MAKE YOUR OWN JUICE!
This is not a trial and error kind of thing, you can do a lot of harm to yourself by not mixing e-juice properly.
There is a reason why you cant openly buy more than 36mg nicuid.

Hugrem, im not trying to insult you, this is more of a caution. the questions you are asking indicate to me that you are not knowledged enough in mixing your own e-juice. Go read the DIY forums and educate yourself before you harm yourself.

And the other reason why this info shouldn't be shared with just anyone. Hugrem, if you want to know, the answers are here but you have to find them yourself. Please don't kill yourself doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread