• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where do you usually vape? (any hidden vaping rules in Japan?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
I usually vape wherever smoking is allowed, so bar, etc. In the street I'll usually have a discreet puff while walking if ain't too busy. Or else go stand to the side or find somewhere to sit down, like the old boy smokers. I usually avoid near station concourses tho.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mochi

Nov 16, 2015
yea, I usually also vape in smoking areas. Sometimes on the side, at the 711 every morning on my way to work... etc...
I started vaping around smoking places, and sometimes on my way home from work (it's a very quiet area).
But I still can't do it in the school's smoking area... It's where all the cool young guys smoke the real cigs. (I am not young, cool or a guy)

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Travel in and out all the time. You are Good. Of course there is the 100ml Liquid on carry on restriction. But as long as you are not bringing in bottle on carry on luggage than i wouldnt worry about it. for safetys sake though, You should carry your mod on the plane. TSA know what it is, and there is a small danger of batteries venting while in the cargo hold where no one can deal with any fire it starts. If a fire starts in the cabin its better because people can take care of it there. but that is more of a battery thing than a E-cig thing

Reactions: EAddicted

EAddicted

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2012
Tokyo-Setagaya-Ward
Hi all,
I'm travelling to Tokyo soon. Just wanna ask whether it is ok to bring my vapor mod+e juice into Japan? Is there any restrictions?
More and more Airlines are very sensitive for E-Mods
because of Fires started by the Batteries.

Official:
These devices are battery powered and have a heating element that vaporizes liquid (that may or may not contain nicotine). These devices are prohibited in checked baggage and may only be carried in the aircraft cabin (in carry-on baggage or on your person). They may not be used or charged on the aircraft. When a carry-on bag is checked at the gate or planeside, all electronic cigarette and vaping devices, along with any spare lithium batteries, must be removed from the bag and kept with the passenger in the aircraft cabin.

WARNING: Lithium batteries must be handled with extreme care. Lithium batteries must be compatible with the device. Installed batteries must not be more powerful than what the device is designed for. Homemade "modified" battery packs–whether installed in a device or carried as a spare–are forbidden on aircraft. Spare (uninstalled) lithium batteries must be placed in carry-on baggage. See separate entry in this table for spare lithium batteries.

Pack Safe – Electronic cigarettes, vaping devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread