• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I think you are right, lol. Okies do seem to be busy vaping lately. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but vape shops seem to be opening up all over the place! It wasn't long ago when I felt like folks looked at me strangely if they saw me vaping. We talked about never seeing anybody "vaping in the wild". The other day I stopped at a restaurant outside Glenpool and a man walked out with a pv. A couple of minutes later, out walked another one. I see people walking around with eGos on lanyards. I went to a concert a couple of days ago and had my purse searched. In the past, that was always a concern because they didn't know what a pv was, but this time the security guy just said, "Nice vaporizer!" I'm amazed at how far the vaping community here in Oklahoma has grown. It's nice to not feel like an oddity any more.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I think you are right, lol. Okies do seem to be busy vaping lately. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but vape shops seem to be opening up all over the place! It wasn't long ago when I felt like folks looked at me strangely if they saw me vaping. We talked about never seeing anybody "vaping in the wild". The other day I stopped at a restaurant outside Glenpool and a man walked out with a pv. A couple of minutes later, out walked another one. I see people walking around with eGos on lanyards. I went to a concert a couple of days ago and had my purse searched. In the past, that was always a concern because they didn't know what a pv was, but this time the security guy just said, "Nice vaporizer!" I'm amazed at how far the vaping community here in Oklahoma has grown. It's nice to not feel like an oddity any more.

Yes there are quite a few new stores in OKC, and they always seem to be so busy! I'm probably one of the ones you've seen with an eGo on a lanyard. I use an eGo-C twist (1000 mHa) and a Kanger T3 clearomizer. Using the lanyard makes it so convenient with such a large battery. Have a Joyetech eVic on the way so I'll have to figure out something else to take my apv with me. Maybe one of those nylon webbed flashlight belt holsters or something...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mirth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Oklahoma
Yeh shops seem to be everywhere now, it is nice to not be such an oddity when walking around with a PV, although I still feel self conscious with some of the larger mods, I think oklahoma is coming really far really fast compared to some other states. We are one of the top 3 smoking states in the US so it makes sense to have as many shops as we do I guess.

I'm always amazed when I watch Pbusardo or GrimmGreen and they get something from OKCVapes or 405Vaperz since they are such big names in the vape community plugging one of our local shops but it just goes to show how fast oklahoma is moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread