Not open for further replies.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
I say never kick yourself if you smoke an analog. My feeling is, if you want one, have one, and if you need one, have one. vaping is merely a replacement, and over time you will find your groove.

It's not like actually quitting smoking where you feel the need to start back at square one. Keep thinking of how many analogs you DIDN'T smoke while vaping, and get back on the horse.

You'll do awesome.

terrie1

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Centralia WA
USPS always tracks beautifully for me, thankfully, but I am waiting for a shipment because there was a mess up on my first order and I didnt get my Red Cow juice. If its not here by tomorrow, I'll contact Valerie again, because I have NO shipping info at all, and its been 4 days since she said it would be mailed out. I hope I get it today :p

deadman31299

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Wyoming
Smoking an analog here or there is A ok. Nothing wrong with it! Now smoking a pack a day is BAD.

I still have a RYO(roll your own) once a day. I had to quit smoking my old green friend recently, and have been heart broken, in a BAD BAD way. Having an analog really helps my mourning the loss of Mary. So i have an analog and use V4L the rest of the day!

In the future though man, seriously, pick up a 30ml bottle of a flavor you can stand, keep it on hand, just in case. Or even a couple 5ml bottles of a different flavor. That way if you run out of carts, you can fill em back up til' your order arrives, anxiety solved, and no need to get some real smokes. 8v)

PRboy25

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Florida
Your item was processed through and left our ORLANDO, FL 32824 facility on April 2, 2010

Orlando! Want me to go pick it up for you..I promise I won't take any..what did you order? :evil:

:D
Chocolate Nobacco Juice (30 ml) - 18mg

Premium Vapor King Chocolate Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 24mg

Premium Vapor King Vanilla Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 18mg

Premium Vapor King Chocolate Banana Cartomizers (Box of 5) - 18mg

Vapor King Extra Long Battery Manual with One Logo
[Battery Color:Blue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread