Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
CONGRATS Eric and Mr. Mann!!!

Having three kids ages 15 - 22 I feel your sleep deprivation! Totally agree with the others, sleep when the baby sleeps, forget about the house, don't answer the phone or just turn it off, and say NO to visitors! Everyone wants to visit when you're sick or just had a baby which is when you need your sleep and privacy the most. Especially Mom, who needs rest in order to heal her body and time to regulate hormone levels. Being a nurse my best advise is to ask as many visitors as possible to delay visiting until you two are getting some regular sleep. When my patients are exhausted and people keep visiting I plop a "No Visitors" sign on the door because it is difficult for the patient to ask people to stay away.

And my absolute best advise is to hire a nanny if possible. I was so exhausted after my third child (who didn't sleep through the night for six months!) and having two toddlers running around I was seriously delirious. We splurged and hired a night time nanny from 11pm - 7am, M-F, for a couple months. It was heavenly! The best money we ever spent and probably the only reason I am sane and we are all still alive - LOL!

Now back to juice business.....I ordered once before (special thanks to Mr. Mann) and loved your Tampa and VS4 juices. I I am ready to order those two again plus try some others but don't see any pg/vg choices. Is everything all pg or is stock just low right now? I can't remember what I had before so I am a little confused.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
CONGRATS Eric and Mr. Mann!!!

Having three kids ages 15 - 22 I feel your sleep deprivation! Totally agree with the others, sleep when the baby sleeps, forget about the house, don't answer the phone or just turn it off, and say NO to visitors! Everyone wants to visit when you're sick or just had a baby which is when you need your sleep and privacy the most. Especially Mom, who needs rest in order to heal her body and time to regulate hormone levels. Being a nurse my best advise is to ask as many visitors as possible to delay visiting until you two are getting some regular sleep. When my patients are exhausted and people keep visiting I plop a "No Visitors" sign on the door because it is difficult for the patient to ask people to stay away.

And my absolute best advise is to hire a nanny if possible. I was so exhausted after my third child (who didn't sleep through the night for six months!) and having two toddlers running around I was seriously delirious. We splurged and hired a night time nanny from 11pm - 7am, M-F, for a couple months. It was heavenly! The best money we ever spent and probably the only reason I am sane and we are all still alive - LOL!

Now back to juice business.....I ordered once before (special thanks to Mr. Mann) and loved your Tampa and VS4 juices. I I am ready to order those two again plus try some others but don't see any pg/vg choices. Is everything all pg or is stock just low right now? I can't remember what I had before so I am a little confused.

I think Tampa is the only one that comes in a different PG/VG ratio (all VG).

Yeah, my wife and I work well as a team. In the middle of the night, I change the the little one and my wife nurses. She started pumping a few days ago, so now she is able to take a few hours off and go to the book store while I hold down the fort. She will be returning to work in a little less than two months, and then I will be Mr.Mom during most of the day. We are working strategically to getting my wife and baby girl used to longer stints without mommy and mommy without baby. The funny thing is, I think I am having the most withdrawal symptoms when she is away. LOL

Back to juice: did the stock replenish yet? I guess I will hop over to the site.

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The batch arrived. We have reached stocks on all flavors in all standard strengths except VG Tampa which will be restocked next batch.

RY4 and VS4 are now available in 0mg. Those are the only two.

Frisco is now available in 100% VG.

Apple, New York, Watermelon, Blackberry, Honey and Strawberry are now available in all standard strengths (5-35).

Any questions?

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
Doh! How the heck did I miss the restock? I wait for weeks, then blow it? Stupid stupid me. Dover only has one 5ml bottle left. I hope something good shines on me and I can get Dover, And some others in 10 days when I get payed.

Hows the baby? My previous paragraph sounded greedy and selfish! LOL. Baby way more important then my stupid juice. ;) sending good wishes your way!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yo Eric,

Dover is worlds better than I thought it would be, and I thought would be good! OMG. Please. oh please let us know when the large bottles come in. That juice is one of the best fruit/"tobacco" vapes I've had. So very enjoyable it's not even funny. It is so different from any of your other stuff, yet it's still classic VS. Amazing

I will be talking more about VS coming soon....

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yo Eric,

Dover is worlds better than I thought it would be, and I thought would be good! OMG. Please. oh please let us know when the large bottles come in. That juice is one of the best fruit/"tobacco" vapes I've had. So very enjoyable it's not even funny. It is so different from any of your other stuff, yet it's still classic VS. Amazing

I will be talking more about VS coming soon....

I've been unable to re-stock the Dover for a couple months now for the fact we were unable to source the cranberry base we use for the flavor.

As of today, we've sourced it and are go to produce.

Dover will be in the next 30ml batch if all goes to plan!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I've been unable to re-stock the Dover for a couple months now for the fact we were unable to source the cranberry base we use for the flavor.

Dude, don't scare me like that. Next time start out by saying "As of today, we've sourced it and are good to produce;" and end it with "[but previously] I've been unable to re-stock the Dover for a couple months now for the fact we were unable to source the cranberry base we use for the flavor."

See, Eric, when you start out with the bad news, my emotions just can't take it. I barely could finish reading and almost didn't make it to the good part. :laugh:

So, it's all the same ingredients, yes? Not just similar?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

I guess it didn't go according to "plan." :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread