Where is the Nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chick Bowdrie

Dec 11, 2012
California
I've been buying unflavored 50ml Nicotine at 54mg/ml (5.4%) mixed with PG at $15.99 a bottle. Totally-Wicked quit on me and their sister site is no good. I've visited a number of websites today that only sell flavoring or premixed e-liquid with a huge mark-up. Where can I get a good deal on nicotine diluted with PG these days?

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I've been buying unflavored 50ml Nicotine at 54mg/ml (5.4%) mixed with PG at $15.99 a bottle. Totally-Wicked quit on me and their sister site is no good. I've visited a number of websites today that only sell flavoring or premixed e-liquid with a huge mark-up. Where can I get a good deal on nicotine diluted with PG these days?
Hola Chick,
I am a huge fan of Chemnovatic nicotine.
Vapers Tek
IMO, TW is the most expensive place to buy liquid nicotine.

HTH
I

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I've been using Liquid Nicotine wholesalers for about a year now, and they have a great reputation around here. Prices start at $9.99 for 120 ml of 100mg freebase. $10.99 for 100mg nicotine salts. They have other sizes, up to 5 gallons, and other concentrations, down to 3mg. They'll dilute your nic with either VG, PG, or 50/50.Liquid Nicotine - Nicotine Salts | Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Heartland Vapes "house" nic concentrate is their least expensive and my recent liter buys have been clear and smooth. The occasionally have sales bringing a liter of PG 100mg concentrate down to $35.

It may be a good idea to get a bigger quantity of nic concentrate at this time and store it in the freezer. There's a strong possibility that upcoming FDA and taxation rulings could make future nic purchases very difficult and/or expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread