Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
In my car.

I am not permitted to vape anywhere on the property at work so I have to get in my car and drive around on my breaks. I like vaping in my easy chair at home too but those vapes while driving around really hit the spot because it has been so long since my last vape. (2-3 hours depending on which break I'm on)

It was my favorite place to smoke too when I used to do it.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
In the house in general!

YES!

I have a 3 year old.....so when I used to smoke....I couldn't (wouldn't) smoke inside. One of the GREATEST things about vaping.....is that now I can finally get my nic fix INDOORS, in my OWN HOUSE.

Let me tell you.....it was a PAIN back when I smoked analogs, to not be able to smoke at the computer. I spend HOURS each day at my computer.....and to be able to vape while surfing the web, or using my laptop and computers, is a BLESSING.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
I like to vape anywhere as long as it doesn't bother anyone who I am around. I've turned a few friends on to it so now most people don't oppose it. I've had a few people ask about it and I don't mind explaining the advantages of it over smoking analogs. Almost all people I've run into are ok with it. To answer the question though.... In my living room in front of the big screen after a good meal!!!

scalewiz

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
I work on scales. This morning I had to work in the pit under a truck scale, at a feed mill. Sitting on a wooden block, boots on with about 6 inches of mud, spiders everywhere, flying insects, mice, and the occasional rat running up to you on an I-beam to check you out. Smelled horrid. Right beside me, sitting on another wooden block (to keep it clean) was my PV. 2 hours of wiring and my PV lived with me the whole time.

The big question for me would be, where would I NOT vape? Pretty much nowhere. Maybe not during church, but everywhere else is fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread