Where to buy: Ecopure VG, 510 acc, PG in one place??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stew

Aug 25, 2009
I'm pulling my hair out trying to find a vendor that has everything i need in one place. Does this exsist?:confused:

I'm new to vaping, and loving it! I like a good throat hit, and have been pretty saticfied with my 510. But, my only experience is with PG. So, I wanted to try the Eco Pure VG and mix my own and get a better battery, and some carts. I just can't find a vender that has it all.

Links? saying the name is just not good enough. I've seen people say some names here you put .com at the end and nothing. And seaching the names prove worthless. :(

Thanks for your help.

Stew!

Eric in AK

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Alaska
Cignot.com has Ecopure VG, all strengths and tastes, I believe. They have 510 batteries. They have refillable carts with the sort of teabag stuff. They ship fast. Their prices are very good. I understand that now the Chinese holiday is over they and most of the other suppliers will be stocking full accessory lines, especially 510 atts. Can't go wrong with them, my opinion, even if they don't have the massive (and confusing!) selections that others seem to have. Just what you need at a fair price, and service that can't be beat.

(Of course, I haven't bought from anyone else, and I'm as much a newbie as you can find, so take what I say with a grain of salt... you can look in the general thread forum for them and you'll see my experience is the norm, not the exception, based on the comments of others.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread