Where to buy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEANZ06

Sep 11, 2013
California
As a creature of habit and what I started on, love this! where can I buy this online? I was in Reno NV on vacation when I bought it (4hr drive from home) and now I'm out... :(

1379041424_zps24fa1136.jpg

Any leads are much appreciated!!! :toast:

MEANZ06

Sep 11, 2013
California
Well you're the one that bought it. Did you pay cash? Credit card? Look for a receipt. I'm sure you could do an order over the phone or they may have a website. Maybe look at a list of Reno B&M's.

Sorry to be Captain Obvious here.

The shop is easily found. And admittedly I havent contacted them since on vacation, It was just a question if it could be found on line vs having shipped from a (not so) local vendor... :?:

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
I get mine from THIS PLACE. If you contact them on their website they'll add USA Mix to the Dekang list where you choose your flavors. If you notice Desert Ship is the last item on the list and they added it at my request. I've ordered from them several times with no problems. There's a "Contact Us" (live chat) in the bottom right hand corner of the site where you can get your flavor added to the list where it will remain for the next time you order. Good Luck!!!

EDIT: It comes out to around $7 with shipping for a 50ml bottle so if you can find it any cheaper somewhere else, please let me know!:D

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I get mine from THIS PLACE. If you contact them on their website they'll add USA Mix to the Dekang list where you choose your flavors. If you notice Desert Ship is the last item on the list and they added it at my request. I've ordered from them several times with no problems. There's a "Contact Us" (live chat) in the bottom right hand corner of the site where you can get your flavor added to the list where it will remain for the next time you order. Good Luck!!!

EDIT: It comes out to around $7 with shipping for a 50ml bottle so if you can find it any cheaper somewhere else, please let me know!:D

Is this place from China? I only ask because of their recent issues with seizures.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
delays are due to more stringent inspections.
Batteries get rejected if not properly packaged.
E-liquids get rejected - catagorized as perfumes :blink:

All this is dependent on shipping through HONG KONG Post
Other options ARE available - legally:)

As far as I know, Hoosierecigs has the best prices domestically on Dekang: $10.99 per 50 mL @ $4.75 shipping.

VBGreg

Moved On
Sep 6, 2013
Baltimore, MD
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered associate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread