Where to find Pre-Filled Cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

im new to this forum (first post) but have been reading up alot on the e-cigs through here and have got to the point of making my first purchase.

my issue is that i prefer the idea of using pre-filled cartridges instead of filling up blank ones all the time, but i find it very difficult to find many pre-filled cartridges.
the main thing i can find are cartridges that are made for specific models and are usually specific to the brand who is selling it (like elusion or electronicstix) and im pretty sure i will need to buy their model of e-cig for them to work.
my other issue is that i am in Australia which means that i am very limited on the sites i can use to purchase.

i was able to find what i was looking for on vapor4life.com but with the shipping costs, i have to buy 3 packets of cartridges just to make it worth while. a cheaper option would be much nicer though.

im wondering if there is anybody out there who may be able to help point me in the right direction?
i have found it quite difficult to get any information on how the pre-filled ones work, where you can get them from and whether or not they are model specific or if i can buy any cartridge to fit any e-cig. so if anyone could explain some of this to me it would be greatly apreciated, especially if you can tell me who will ship nicotine ones to australia.

to anyone that can help, thank you very much in advance

p.s. heaps sorry to the mods in here if i have posted this in the wrong section or this has been answered in another post. i have been searching long and hard for the answers but was unable to find any posts on the matter.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
What ecig do you have? There are lots of different threadings. But few with prefilled cartomizers containing anything other than basic Chinese Tobacco and Menthol. Everything is model-specific. But rebranders like Elusion typically do not make anything and do not sell unique models. They just slapped their name on some Chinese model. The problem is you don't know what model. Here we mostly buy things we KNOW the model of, know what is available for them, etc. Vapor4Life is a KR808D-1.

I recommend you get 4 more non-spammed posts or replies in new members, then about an hour later you should be able to ask in the Australia forum. They may know some good sources for you.

Australia Forum

Re prefilled cartomizers - they typically do not last as long as a pack of cigs even though ripoff rebranders claim they do. Sometime they aren't particularly well-filled either. Vendors probably don't fill them well to prevent leaks, especially if they sell auto batteries which are more prone to being damaged or killed by juice leaks, especially from cartomizers which would leak right over where an auto battery can be damaged. I buy Vapor4Life prefills and sometimes I add a bit of juice before I even start vaping them. My other slim ecig is manual 510 and 510 mega xl manual and I use Boge standard resistance cartos (blanks) on those.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
No they are not even the same gender

Joye 306 is a female battery and generally compatible with Joye 510. Joye 306 has tiny cartridge that pushes on over an atomizer. The juice cup is not the size of the "filter" look part. The juice cup is small and recessed down in the filter look part. There are also some blank cartomizers around for it but it's not a model many buy.

Vapor4Life cartos would probably work with a 510 to 808 adapter but I they may not work as well as on KR808D-1 since the KR8 battery voltage is a bit higher than most minis.

Last edited:
gender?
what?
where is any of this explained?
all i can find is stuff about "juice" and all that stuff but to be honest, i dont want to have to stuff around with trying to fill tiny containers with liquid. if im going to swap smoking for this then i want it to be a similar experience and not take me 10 mine to "light up" if you will.

so can anyone tell me where i can get pre filled cartridges for the joye306??

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
plastic_prophet, I'll help with the post count and throw my 2 cents in as well. I started out with prefilled cartomizers on a 2-piece system, and still use vapor4life hardware, including their blank cartomizers (at least some of the time). I started with the prefilled cartomizers and moved very quickly to filling my own because I found the taste is better and there are so many juice vendor options. It is also far less expensive to fill your own as they can be refilled numerous times. It really isn't difficult at all once you get the hang of it. V4L has big sales quite often that may help offset your high shipping costs.... or, as stated above, get your posts in and get some advice from other Oz folks. Good luck!

thanks everyone for your help, its greatly apreciated

i still have the issue of finding cartridges for a joye306
infact i cant find any details of what cartridges match with what device, unless they come in the starter pack.
why is this so hard?
are there any websites that sell ALL accessories and things to go with the models they sell?? because most places i can find either rename their products (and raise the price) so i have no idea what i am actually buying or just state "cartridge" and dont mention anything about what model it fits.

i want an e-cig that is the same size and look as a normal ciggarette.
i dont think i would have bothered looking at this if i had realised it would be so difficult to be honest :-(

yeah i have read through all those
including a few different reports of what a newbie has gone through to get their first e-cig.
but no one mentions pre-filled cartridges, people only ever talk about the juices (and even then its hard to understand 'dripping' and 'dipping' and what the difference is etc.
its got to the point where im getting so frustrated that im about 'throw in the towel' as its starting to seem like its way more trouble than its worth.

if there is anyone out there who can suggest a model that:
looks like an analogoue
is the same size (approx) as an analogoue
uses pre-filled cartridges that can actually be found
and can be shipped to Aus

am i asking too much here?
hoestly?
cause its starting to feel like i might be being unrealistic

thanks again to all!!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Last edited:
i read through that post and it was slightly helpful
after seeing that post it looks like i may be able to get a white kr808 that is approx same size as an analogue

the reason i am being so pedantic is because smoking for me is at least (if not more) 50% a mental thing so i am really looking for something that looks exactly the same.
i dont mind if it is slightly longer than an anologue but i am quite set on it being the same colour, white and brown.

thank you very much again for your help, i will have a look through this and see what i can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread