Where to get flavor concentrates in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@morfys - I've been helping someone from India (in private conversation on here) who's been learning about DIY and has just started making his own eliquids. We found several places online that would ship flavorings to him in India. Prices were quite a bit different between them, and some carried more brands and flavors than others did.

I'll check back in our many pages of conversation, and get the names of several of those places. I remember the 1 he ended up ordering his flavorings from, but I need to double-check the spelling of the place. I'll be back and post all that info. in a little while.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Here are the ones we checked out, that would ship to India. He ended up ordering from the 2nd and 3rd ones, because of the reasons I gave after each one.

FusionVape.com

Flavourella.com - had the best prices & best variety of flavorings, so ordered them there

DIYSupplies4U.com - had the best prices for plain PG, plain VG, and Nic Base, so he ordered those from them

The shipping cost to him, from both of those places he ordered from, was also very inexpensive according to him! IIRC it was 100 rupees or near that.

He got some 14gauge blunt needle tips, a few inexpensive plastic beakers to make his eliquid in, and some plastic bottles to store them in all from fasttech. He already had some syringes, but if he didn't...he was going to order a few 1mL ones and 5mL ones also from fasttech. They definitely have the lowest prices and bigeest variety of anywhere! Takes awhile for you to get your order, but the cost savings is huge.

Last edited:

morfys

Aug 3, 2017
India
Here are the ones we checked out, that would ship to India. He ended up ordering from the 2nd and 3rd ones, because of the reasons I gave after each one.

FusionVape.com

Flavourella.com - had the best prices & best variety of flavorings, so ordered them there

DIYSupplies4U.com - had the best prices for plain PG, plain VG, and Nic Base, so he ordered those from them

The shipping cost to him, from both of those places he ordered from, was also very inexpensive according to him! IIRC it was 100 rupees or near that.

He got some 14gauge blunt needle tips, a few inexpensive plastic beakers to make his eliquid in, and some plastic bottles to store them in all from FastTech. He already had some syringes, but if he didn't...he was going to order a few 1mL ones and 5mL ones also from FastTech. They definitely have the lowest prices and bigeest variety of anywhere! Takes awhile for you to get your order, but the cost savings is huge.

@JCinFLA you rock :headbang:
HIGHLY appreciate the help!!! I will check and surely post back to you how the experience was.. thanks again :thumb:

morfys

Aug 3, 2017
India
@JCinFLA I ended up picking a few TFA flavors (I was really happy they had TFA) from Flavourella.com, and yes the shipping was Rs.100.. thanks so much!!
DIYSupplies4U.com will resume business next week, will visit them once they are up for the bases.

FusionVape.com seems to be not working.. but never the less, thanks again!!

Shaun.jze

Oct 30, 2017
@JCinFLA I ended up picking a few TFA flavors (I was really happy they had TFA) from Flavourella.com, and yes the shipping was Rs.100.. thanks so much!!
DIYSupplies4U.com will resume business next week, will visit them once they are up for the bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread