It's here ;)

british-bulldog.jpg

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Simon , Are you gonna do 50's in all flavours ( french pipe prefferably). I see the poll says thats what people are wanting..

Hey Apostle

Yes, that's the plan now (and thanks everyone for the feedback) we are starting to add 50ml bottle sizes for all flavours AND strengths but with so many flavours and strengths it's taking time to add them to the catalogue. As we're adding them, we'll make them live (with zero stock) so that you can add back to stock reminders for your favourite flavours! :thumb:

Also, in the next few weeks, we are planning on re-introducing our 10ml "sample" size bottles and discontinue our 15ml size. Unfortunately we won't be stocking any sample packs as there is no way of making each bottle "child safe".

Thanks
Smokester!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Ooops... forgot to say that I have just been informed by JC that BB will be back with us next week :D

Apparently someone left the gate open and BB decided to take himself for a walk!!! LOL

Luckily he was fitted with a CHIP and name tag so the person that found him can now return him to us safely :thumbs:

Thanks
Smokester!

(Note to JC... please keep BB on a short leash in future!!)

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

Apparently there IS a sample on it's way to us using JCs new recipe. Once I have approved this sample, BB will go into full production again. :thumbs:

This does seem to be taking an abnormally long time to sort out though :(

As soon as I have the sample in hand and tried it, I'll let you all know whether it'll be back to the drawing board, so to speak, or "wow!, this is even better than the original!!"

Thanks for your patience
Smokester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread